View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 11:26 AM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
Originally Posted by vogelm1 View Post
There's some stuff in a spray can made by 3M, called 3M "Hi-Tack 76". The hardware stores and Home Depot places should carry it. Just a note there are other 'grades' of stickyness in this product (they make a "General Purpose 77") and you don't want that. The Hi-Tack 76 is pretty much like contact cement and have used it for sticking down other things in the boat like rubber floor pad in front of driver's seat, foam inside engine compartment, etc. It's good stuff.
Attachment 36470Look for this can, Ace Hardware sells it @ around $18 a can!
Spray it on each surface, let dry and put them together like contact cement.
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited by TMCNo1; 08-08-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote