Originally Posted by LakePirate
Where are you guys sitting at Dega? You know they have the crazy little cooler rule there.
- Soft-sided coolers or insulated bags are allowed into the grandstands provided they fit the required size requirement:
6"X6"X12" or smaller. ONLY ONE SOFT-SIDED COOLER OR INSULATED BAG ALLOWED PER TICKET HOLDER
- Clear plastic bags are allowed into the grandstands provided they fit the required size requirement:
18"X18"X4" or smaller. ONLY ONE CLEAR PLASTIC BAG ALLOWED IN CLEAR PLASTIC BAGS
- Food & Beverages ARE allowed
- Items such as binoculars, radio scanners, cameras and seat cushions are still allowed in the grandstands. Talladega Superspeedway asks that fans utilize neck straps and belt clips to bring those items through the gates.
- All items brought through the gate areas are subject to inspection
- The track is not responsible for any items left at the gates
yea my cooler didnt pass inspection back in the fall at one entrance so i went on down to another one where it did pass....better bring can sasporillas....stuff as many in your pockets as you can cause that sun drains you and i guarantee you will drink them all