Thread: The NFL
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:34 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkP
I still think something is rotten in hoo-vill! The way the “tapes” got destroyed so quickly.. Just a little fishy!

And I don’t believe for a second that the dikhead doesn’t still have a library of tapes on all teams.. I realize that as signals change those tapes in the DIK-HEADs library will have a diminishing effect on the outcome of games, but he is still using them..

Cheatin piece of crap!!

You've got to be kidding me with these comments. For some reason I never read any of this thread until just now. Of course he has a library of tapes. From what I hear, he has one of the largest football libraries anywhere. But stop the cheatin whining. Until the first game of this year, everyone did it. And everyone admits they did it. Big name coaches. So he did it for part of the first quarter of the first game of the year and got caught. And is being penalized by the fine and losing a draft pick. And if you are attributing the success of one of the best coaches in history to the fact that he was stealing signs, then you are nuts.

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.