View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:28 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Unhappy More Suburban issues

I have a 2000 Suburban that is giving me starting issues. A little more than 2 weeks ago it started starting hard. Starter working fine, but didn't seem like it was getting enough gas because when it starts hard if you hit the gas a little it starts up and runs fine. When starting the lights REALLY were dimming. It was ready for a new battery before this winter anyway so I got a new battery. I have run into where the battery will have enough juice to turn over the car, but not enough to run the fuel pump at the same time, replace battery, fix problem. Well not in this case. I also put in a new fuel filter at the same time as the battery.

It still has the same problem and seems to be getting a little worse. To me it seems like this happens when the truck is already warm. Cold starts don't seem to have this problem, although my wife says it is all the time now. Anyone have this problem?

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul