View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hat_in_Cincy
Yeah...I saw it. What an amazing adjustment to the ball!

Honestly, I'd like to see Boeckman spread it around a bit more. He started to use his TE's this weekend. That's good. We need everyone involved for the rest of the schedule (aside from Kent St.?). I want multiple receiving weapons to handle a close game (this weekend at Purdue under the lights?). I dig the long ball and chemistry they have, but Gonzalez proved key many times last year too! Robiskie, Hartline, Small, Nicol, Saine, Wells (both) need to be consistant weapons for Boeckman and the OSU offense. Understand what I'm saying?

Wisconsin is kinda doing what OSU did in '02.

I'm not going to trash talk any UF loss this weekend. Fact is, they handed it to OSU last year and until it's settled on the field...they have honors. There have been projections of a BCS rematch this year b/w UF and OSU.
I agree, Robiskie can't be the only go to guy. I don't know about you, but I am sick of Wells fumbling EVERY week. Never fails, he puts the ball on the ground every week. It drives my old college roomate crazy. I'll call him every week during the game and he always is bit***** about him. They ought to do to him what they did to Omar Epps character in "The Program".

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul