View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach
yo tricks -- leaving tomorrow for sunny florida. am going to tally on sat for fsu-uf, and then driving back to iowa after game. hope we can give the gates a game. i am hoping for the best but expecting the worse. just want timmy teabags to quit that silly jumping around least he gets poped (not hurt) good a couple of times. doubt it because nobody has laid a solid lick on him yet. go noles!

food for thought on um-osu match up for the nc. if they are paired, does wisconsin get a bcs bid also? they are in the top 10 in the bcs rankings and that should give them a slot. happened to iowa a few years ago.
Have a Safe Trip Moonie! I wanted to go to the FL/FSU game with Atlfootr, but got tix to the SEC Championship Game and wife said I could only go to one. No one has been able to stop Tebow yet and they know he's coming. We were at the "Swamp" Saturday and TT threw a perfect stike for a TD late in the game. Happy to see that Jeffery is still calling the shots for this game.

I haven't looked at Wisconsin's strenght of schedule so I really can't answer that.

Again, Have a Safe Trip and Happy Thanksgiving!!