Michigan - Ohio State stat infection:
* Troy Smith’s stats in three Michigan games: 857 yards passing, 194 yards rushing, nine touchdowns and THREE WINS.
* Now 19 straight wins for the Buckeyes, three short of the 1967-69 team record of 22. OSU has also now won 14 straight Big Ten games and 12 straight home games since last year’s loss to Texas
* Lloyd Carr is now 6-6 against Ohio State and Jim Tressel is 5-1 against Michigan. OSU is 38-10 in Big Ten games, 38-4 at home, 25-7 against ranked teams and 8-2 against top-10 teams
* The Bucks had eight straight passing plays in the game before they attempted their first running play.
* For the seventh straight season, the Michigan-Ohio State season finale had a direct impact on the Big Ten Championship race. In every year since the 2000 campaign, at least one of these two teams has entered this game with a shot at the conference crown.
* Smith became the first OSU quarterback to throw for four touchdowns against Michigan and also became the first to go 3-0 against Michigan since Tippy Dye in 1934-36. Smith set a new OSU single-season touchdown mark with 30 TD passes, eclipsing the 29 set by Bobby Hoying in 1995
* OSU's win over Michigan now equals the best stretch ever against the Wolverines. The Buckeyes have won 5 of their last 6 over the Wolverines, a feat that matches Woody who won the 1958 game, lost in 1959 before winning from 1960-1963.
* Tressel's 5-1 mark against Michigan gives him a .833 winning percentage- the best for a Buckeye coach against the hated Wolverines. At the 6 game mark vs. the Wolverines, Woody was 3-3. Earle was 4-2.
* In the past two games against Michigan, OSU is -5 in the turnover department, yet victorious in both. In the four previous contests, OSU turned over the ball just two times and forced 10 turnovers
* Troy Smith ended up with a total of 328 yards of net offense and 4 touchdowns. He threw to 8 different receivers!
* OSU played 50 players. Not to be outdone, Michigan played even more, playing 55
* Troy was sacked once. Henne was sacked 4 times.
* Michigan scored four of its five touchdowns by scoring on the first and last of their drives in each half.
* STAT of the Year: The “Pick Four” in the Ohio Lottery Saturday? 4239…
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!**
* Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT
"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a momnet of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the establishment, and saved their country." - Ron Paul