View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 01:45 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin' 4 Toys
Well, I went and saw the crew cab and a half dodge pickup. I was looking forward to seeing it for a long time. About a year or so since I read about it. Well, to say the least "overrated". Again, they had the chance to impress me and failed. Its not much bigger at all, and no where near big enough to make me switch. I was thinking it would have made me a dodge fan. I like the cummins, just wish they would put them in a Ford... Or if Chevy built a much tougher front suspension in a chevy with a live axle, they would get my money in a second...

That is surprising to hear that it is not that big. The back half of the cab is so big it looks odd. It would be nice to have reclining seats in the back though. I bought a 2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab SRW 4x4 with the Cummins in April(right before the employee pricing ) and I have been very impressed. Having never been a big Dodge fan, I was impressed with the truck on the test drive and bought it. I now have 17,000 miles on it and it seems to pull a lot better than my 2000 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4x4 with the Powerstroke. The only thing I miss about the Ford was the back seat room. The Dodge is much quieter, pulls better, gets better mileage, and is more comfortable on the road in my opinion. I have not looked at the new Mega Cab for fear that I would want one

19 Mastercrafts and counting