Thread: SLED-jack'd
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 05:00 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin' 4 Toys
We used to ride some in Twin Lakes, Wisc. But due to lake of snow these last few years we found our way up to Hayward, Gogibic, and western U.P. some of the guys have family up there, so it is somewhat easy. Although 8 hours away. Last year one trip took us 14 hours to get there because of a huge storm on the way through Madison on up.

Sorry about the lower Mich suggestion, I was thinking you were closer than you are.

I would certainly be up for a trip for a day or so up by you. The trips we have booked are done, set in stone. We have alot of people to make arrangements for and has to be done early so we can fit everyone.

But the other weekends are somewhat open. We could get together sometime up there. You will have to keep me up to date on you weather. I am assuming you start to get hit within the next week or so and hopefully keep it through March. But you never know. I think it is going to be an outstanding year for snow. (My meteorlogical intuition)

It's a HOT NOV 3, 70 degrees here today... YUK!! And the boats put away, double YUK!!!

What is CruiserFest?
CruiserFest is the festival here in Minocqua put on by the Cross Country Cruisers (the local snowmobile club). They have radar runs, and some parties and stuff....nothing major. I will keep you posted on the weather and snow up here. I have room for 2-3 people at our house if we can figure something out on a weekend or whatever. There is a chance for rain/snow mix on Sunday, but next week looks to be in the low 50's. We had decent snow here last year by the 2nd week in December if I remember right. We rode North of Ashland on the 1st weekend of December 2 years ago so it is not too far away .

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

19 Mastercrafts and counting