Maybe a few other things based on issues I've heard about
- cracks or signs of crack repair in engine block, heads, manifolds etc.
- fiberglass/gelcoat repairs on the hull
- fiberglass/gelcoat damage
- prop damage
- tracking fin damage to fin itself or surrounding fiberglass
- rudder well damage to rudder or surrounding fiberglass
Thanks for the welcome. I grew up down the street from Correct Craft in Orlando FL and would sit on the dock while the guy from CC would trailer a new boat down to Lake Conway with a tractor for a test run. I sat there drooling while fishing for catfish. I"ve been dreaming of owning my own inboard ski boat since then. Now it may become a reality....if my wife doesn't throw too much of a fit about it.