TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Nautique Dealer in Denver, Colorado (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=58662)

doobski 01-10-2014 03:39 PM

Nautique Dealer in Denver, Colorado
 
I know this is a little off the topic of Mastercraft, but has anyone heard there is going to be a new Nautique Dealer in the Denver area this year?

scott023 01-10-2014 03:42 PM

That seems to be a question better suited for a CC forum.


And no, I'm not aware of one. :D

atthelake 01-10-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobski (Post 1004640)
I know this is a little off the topic of Mastercraft, but has anyone heard there is going to be a new Nautique Dealer in the Denver area this year?

Not sure. You may be better off to try the folks at MalibuCrew...

scott023 01-10-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atthelake (Post 1004651)
Not sure. You may be better off to try the folks at MalibuCrew...

:uglyhamme


They're a source for the goings on at Nautique now?;)

atthelake 01-10-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 1004652)
:uglyhamme


They're a source for the goings on at Nautique now?;)

I've been over there. They know lots...

scott023 01-10-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atthelake (Post 1004653)
As much as we are!!!

I saw what you did there. 8p

atthelake 01-10-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 1004655)
I saw what you did there. 8p

I know, I didn't want to start an arguement with people on here that know everything about everything!!!:rolleyes:

scott023 01-10-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atthelake (Post 1004661)
I know, I didn't want to start an arguement with people on here that know everything about everything!!!:rolleyes:

Some of us are still trying to learn. ;)

atihanyi 01-10-2014 05:04 PM

www.nautiqueplanet.com

madcityskier 01-11-2014 07:27 PM

Try planetnautique.com and you'll have better luck.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.