TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Boats (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   2006 Mastercraft X1 - Low Hours - $34K Mission Viejo, CA (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=58368)

LEE04X2 12-08-2013 10:59 PM

2006 Mastercraft X1 - Low Hours - $34K Mission Viejo, CA
 
2006 Mastercraft X1 with 132 hours! This hull is the former X-Star which is regardeed as one of, if not the best wakeboarding hull ever designed!!! Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks! Fresh Water Only. V-Drive with MCX motor with Fuel Efficient 350hp. Open Bow. Depth Sounder. Perfect Pass. 3 Ballast Tanks. iPod hookup. Black Bimini Top. Wakeboard racks. After-market stereo not included in price, but negotiable. New Tires May 2012. Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue, Trailer with upgraded axles with disc brakes at each wheel. Routine oil changes.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/4165233086.html

scott023 12-08-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEE04X2 (Post 996396)
2006 Mastercraft X1 with 132 hours! This hull is the former X-Star which is regardeed as one of, if not the best wakeboarding hull ever designed!!! Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks! Fresh Water Only. V-Drive with MCX motor with Fuel Efficient 350hp. Open Bow. Depth Sounder. Perfect Pass. 3 Ballast Tanks. iPod hookup. Black Bimini Top. Wakeboard racks. After-market stereo not included in price, but negotiable. New Tires May 2012. Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue, Trailer with upgraded axles with disc brakes at each wheel. Routine oil changes.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/4165233086.html

Looks pristine. GLWS.

Aric'sX15 12-09-2013 12:01 AM

what is that thing on the tower??? lol nice looking boat.

scott023 12-09-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 (Post 996404)
what is that thing on the tower??? lol nice looking boat.

Looks huge. Wonder what he's packing in there.

Aric'sX15 12-17-2013 11:49 PM

Ill be in the area of this boat for the next couple weeks. Anyone need me to take a look for you let me know!

willyt 12-18-2013 08:41 AM

i had this same hull for 2 years. While the wake is excellent when weighted correctly, i take issue with the assertion "Awesome wake BEFORE filling the ballast tanks!" (unless he's talking about skiing - then mattscraft would have to ring in as the only person ever to ski behind my old boat)

BudmanV24 12-18-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 996410)
Looks huge. Wonder what he's packing in there.

Are those TVs, lol?

sallen 12-18-2013 11:18 AM

That would sell quickly on the east coast.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 (Post 998951)
Ill be in the area of this boat for the next couple weeks. Anyone need me to take a look for you let me know!


Aric'sX15 12-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BudmanV24 (Post 998991)
Are those TVs, lol?

He must have payed more for the 6400 series.......


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.