TeamTalk (
-   Ballast (
-   -   Thru Hull fittings (

Flex 10-09-2013 10:07 AM

Thru Hull fittings
i'm looking for a thru hull fitting that has barb connections for a ballast vent line. it is chrome on the outside by 1/2" bard. one of mine snapped in half when connecting a vent line for ballast bag. does anyone know the brand & a place to buy?

mikeg205 10-09-2013 10:29 AM

try west marine and or jamestown distributors.

bturner2 10-09-2013 02:24 PM

Try here.....

Stefan 10-10-2013 04:45 AM

These are the original ones that were fitted in my 2012, in 1inch that is...

Flex 10-22-2013 10:01 PM

thanks for the help!!! ordered the fitting from wakemakers & i have already installed. i've ordered fat sacs & pumps from them in the past & didn't think to look for thru hull fittings from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.