2004 Mastercraft X2 w/MCX *Loaded*
FOR SALE - 2004 MasterCraft X-2
Great boat, best hull MC ever made IMO. Awesome wakeboarding wake, huge wakesurfing wave...I don't ski but every skier I ever pulled never complained. Plenty of power for tubing, I'd pull 2 without even feeling them. I've been behind pretty much every MC hull since 98 and the 205v hull is my favorite.
Boat was trailed to lakes...no season dockings or anything
Fresh water lakes only.
Runs great, never any problems.
Boat has some nice extras...
- MCX 350/350hp
- Reverse Gel Coat Colors yellow/white
- 400.5 hours
- Perfect Pass Speed Control
- OJ XMP Edge 4 Blade Prop (I forget what size)...launches like an animal, less top end
- OJ Stock 4 Blade Prop
- Upgraded to the 06 Rudder...way better design
- Dual Battery setup...same setup as this http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...t=dual+battery
- Teak Swim Platform
- Hot/Cold Shower
- Heater w/pullout hottube and drivers vent
- Cab LED's
- Rear Underwater LED's (Blue)
- Bimini Top
- Bow Pass Thru Windblock
- Transom Saver
- 4 Popup Cleats
- Domed Graphics
- Front Bow Filler Cushion Removable Setup
- Factory MasterCraft trailer cover
- Fly-High Ballast FatSacs (2 x 455(?)lbs. rear bags, stock ski locker bag)
- Also have stock hardtanks
- Engine Divider Reinforced...so sacs don't push on mainfolds
- Zero Flex Tower
- 4 Tower Speakers
- 4 Tower Lights (2 front facing; 2 rear facing)
- Tower Mirror
- Tower Wakeboard/Surfboard Racks
- Clarion Sound System (Stock head unit) MP3 input jack
- Sirius Radio w/subscription ***ask for details
- Driver Mounted Radio Controls
- Transom Mounted Radio Controls
- Bow Mounted Radio Controls
- 2 Clarion Amps (1(new) speakers, 1 sub)
- 4 Clarion speaker (2 bow, 2 rear floor)
- 1 Clarion subwoofer
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- New Boat Buddy II
- New Fulton Jack F2...newer style
- New Fulton Winch F2
- New Spare Tire
- Brake system has been converted to Silicon brake fluid
...that's all I can remember for now. There are alot of extras on this boat, I lost track of all the things I did.
Boat was winterized ths weekend(9/21)...I'm going to shrink it next weekend. If someone is really interested I can put off shrinking for a week or 2 but if not I'm shrinking it next weekend. Any questions or different pic request left me know.
email if you want: 2000xpsd at gmail dot com
...boat is in Bridgewater, MA which is a little south of Boston
Nice boat. GLWS
yeah im loving the reverse gel!!!! im interested...
Very nice...looks well taken care of.....GLWS.
Beautiful boat.. I love the color. What is the oval (?) on the starbord side behind the registration numbers? and on the port side near the bow?
Is the one on port the three star sticker about emissions or something to that effect?
Both answers are correct.
...thanks for the comments. I actually hate yellow, but something with the reverse coat works for me on this boat.
I hate yellow too, but I love the reverse gel!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.|