TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   What is this boat worth? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   1993 Limited Anniversary 25th edition (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=57499)

gsxrjtt 09-20-2013 02:14 PM

1993 Limited Anniversary 25th edition

1 Attachment(s)
Posting this in here for possibly selling soon. Not sure what i want to do.. I have a 1993 Anniversary 25th edition 1 of only 25 made and who knows hows many really are left. Boat will have brand new long block with one year warranty. due to a faulty winterization. Trans has only 40 hours on rebuild. Boat has matching trailer. Boat has perfect pass, Press button ignition, Fly high ski pole, Bare foot pole, Heater. and other miss options. Interior is id say an 8 out of 10 but capet could stand to be cleaned. If you have any interest in the boat please PM me. Im looking at another project and could use the room. Boat is in the process of being finished up now with in the week

j.mccreight@hotmail.com 09-22-2013 01:01 AM

WOW already flipping it...

scott023 09-22-2013 01:35 AM

Haven't had it long?

j.mccreight@hotmail.com 09-22-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 980126)
Haven't had it long?

Only like 1.5 months, bought it with bad motor out of pennsylvania.

gsxrjtt 09-22-2013 08:59 AM

yep I sure did.. Put an offer on an 2006 x45 i want.. and if you have looked i have spent a TON of money back into it. I dont see anything wrong with taking a boat that was sitting and going to waist and rehabbing it.??? I love boats and want to see them back to running and being wanted

j.mccreight@hotmail.com 09-22-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsxrjtt (Post 980138)
yep I sure did.. Put an offer on an 2006 x45 i want.. and if you have looked i have spent a TON of money back into it. I dont see anything wrong with taking a boat that was sitting and going to waist and rehabbing it.??? I love boats and want to see them back to running and being wanted

I didn't say anything was wrong, just stating the facts.

gsxrjtt 09-22-2013 11:24 AM

Correct and I understand that but also the facts are I have put a bunch of money into it as well.. Some how you left those facts out also. Not trying to start anything.. Everyone knows where this boat came from and what it has been going into it not trying to hide anything.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com 09-22-2013 11:32 AM

I didn't need to get into your financial business of this boat, I was just a little surprised you were flipping it, seems to me you were quite excited to buy this boat when it came up to market. Just remember just because it has a reman motor doesn't mean its worth more bc of the repairs, according to your rating system, it still needs the carpet cleaned and is an 8 out of 10 boat. GLWS

gsxrjtt 09-22-2013 11:35 AM

I know And its going to be a great boat.. Sent you a pm. and still work to be done.

SkiDog 09-22-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsxrjtt (Post 979805)
Posting this in here for possibly selling soon. Not sure what i want to do.. I have a 1993 Anniversary 25th edition 1 of only 25 made and who knows hows many really are left. Boat will have brand new long block with one year warranty. due to a faulty winterization. Trans has only 40 hours on rebuild. Boat has matching trailer. Boat has perfect pass, Press button ignition, Fly high ski pole, Bare foot pole, Heater. and other miss options. Interior is id say an 8 out of 10 but capet could stand to be cleaned. If you have any interest in the boat please PM me. Im looking at another project and could use the room. Boat is in the process of being finished up now with in the week

I thought you lived in Land O Lakes.? When did it freeze down there?:D:D