TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Wakesurfing (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Day1 Wake News (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=57299)

BMcD 09-09-2013 01:05 PM

Day1 Wake News

2 Attachment(s)
Hey all,

We at Day1Wake are really excited to announce Parker Payne joining our team. He is an up-and-coming kid that really represents the future of the sport.

Press release here at Day1 Wake

If you are interested in a board that is dialed in for your size, riding style, and wake, drop us a line.

Most importantly, keep on surfin'. It's a great way to get people of all sizes, shapes, and ages on the water!

Best regards,

Day1 Wake

Traxx822 09-10-2013 10:25 AM

Congrats, That kid rips.

BMcD 09-10-2013 11:39 AM

Thanks Traxx!

If anyone is interested in footage, here is his entry for the MyWake contest that won an invite to the finals in Reno. Sorry about promoting a Tige event here, but there is some good footage of him behind the Day1 X-45... and his own Malibu, so I guess it is a melting pot of manufacturers. Of course we still favor the MC surf wake.

http://mywake.tige.com/video/7wZ9HfH-guE

chriscraftmatt1976 09-10-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 976757)
Congrats, That kid rips.

Not bad for a kid, but drew danielo and the phase 5 team make it look like amateur hour Imo. Different style, I know, but the phase 5 team video on YouTube is pretty rad. Big spins, 360 shuvs... Hard tricks to ride out, and these guys don't have the advantage of weighing 80#.

scott023 09-10-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriscraftmatt1976 (Post 976803)
Not bad for a kid, but drew danielo and the phase 5 team make it look like amateur hour Imo. Different style, I know, but the phase 5 team video on YouTube is pretty rad. Big spins, 360 shuvs... Hard tricks to ride out, and these guys don't have the advantage of weighing 80#.

Really??? Way to step in and stomp on a guys thread. Sheesh, opinions are like ***holes, everyones got one. Doesn't mean they need to be shared.

chriscraftmatt1976 09-10-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 976809)
Really??? Way to step in and stomp on a guys thread. Sheesh, opinions are like ***holes, everyones got one. Doesn't mean they need to be shared.

Really? Then why the forum? I said IMO buddy. Did you just not state an opinion as well? I'm not telling you to zip it up. Jeez... Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities Scott.

scott023 09-10-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriscraftmatt1976 (Post 976813)
Really? Then why the forum? I said IMO buddy. Did you just not state an opinion as well? I'm not telling you to zip it up. Jeez... Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities Scott.

LMAO. I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, nor am I sensitive. IMO is all fine and dandy, but sometimes better kept to yourself.

chriscraftmatt1976 09-10-2013 12:41 PM

:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 976816)
LMAO. I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, nor am I sensitive. IMO is all fine and dandy, but sometimes better kept to yourself.

Then keep yours to yourself. And btw, you are definitely sensitive.

scott023 09-10-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriscraftmatt1976 (Post 976819)
:)

Then keep yours to yourself. And btw, you are definitely sensitive.

I do keep mine to myself when I think it'll negatively affect others... I was simply suggesting others do the same when the subject has no personal affect on them. You don't know me at all, so to suggest you do seems beyond preposterous. I have no issues with you, at all, just seems weird to stomp on a guy that is apparently trying to start up a new business and is proud of a new signing.

chriscraftmatt1976 09-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott023 (Post 976821)
I do keep mine to myself when I think it'll negatively affect others... I was simply suggesting others do the same when the subject has no personal affect on them. You don't know me at all, so to suggest you do seems beyond preposterous. Good day.

I've seen your posts. I said Good day! :):):)