TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Labor Day 2013 (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=57108)

mikeg205 08-30-2013 09:36 AM

Labor Day 2013
 
Hey all post up your Labor Day 2013 pictures and MC sightings... :) -

I will be out on Sunday all day on the Illinois River near Morris... Looking forward to seeing many MC's on the water - Hopefully will get out more than one time - but it's going to be a busy weekend... :)

Have a great weekend all!!

Indyxc 08-30-2013 10:34 AM

Took the day off, and heading out on the lake right now for some boarding. :)

Herkdrvr 08-30-2013 11:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We are headed to Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain, and Lake Granby in the mountains of Colorado. The water is about 66 degrees but super smooth!!!! We can't wait!:headbang:

Ski-me 08-30-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herkdrvr (Post 973715)
We are headed to Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain, and Lake Granby in the mountains of Colorado. The water is about 66 degrees but super smooth!!!! We can't wait!:headbang:

Sweet lookin' boat Herkdrvr! Gotta love those elevation lakes! 10,000 on Grandby if I recall.

A friend and I are taking the family to Blue Mesa Reservoir over on the western part of Colorado. Bringing his 2000 205 and, we think, my 1994 205. Can't wait!

Renting an RV later today "big ol' rollin' turd!".... :woohoo:

tchancey 08-30-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herkdrvr (Post 973715)
We are headed to Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain, and Lake Granby in the mountains of Colorado. The water is about 66 degrees but super smooth!!!! We can't wait!:headbang:

Nice! Where are you staying? I used to boat/camp out of Stillwater & Arapahoe Bay, but that was before they cut down all the trees.

We're planning on taking our motorhome & dirt bikes up Stillwater Pass. If you see a guy in a Greyhawk Class C or on a KTM waving...that's me. :-)

The forecast is giving me 2nd thoughts, though. Looks like thunderstorms are coming...be careful on the water.

Herkdrvr 08-30-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchancey (Post 973729)
Nice! Where are you staying? I used to boat/camp out of Stillwater & Arapahoe Bay, but that was before they cut down all the trees.

We're planning on taking our motorhome & dirt bikes up Stillwater Pass. If you see a guy in a Greyhawk Class C or on a KTM waving...that's me. :-)

The forecast is giving me 2nd thoughts, though. Looks like thunderstorms are coming...be careful on the water.

We have a family house just above the shadow mountain. I am watching the weather. The best water is early in the morning so we will be off the lake until the storms pass. If the labor day morons make the lake unsafe we'll be off earlier :D Let's have a great labor day weekend!

Herkdrvr 08-30-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski-me (Post 973726)
Sweet lookin' boat Herkdrvr! Gotta love those elevation lakes! 10,000 on Grandby if I recall.

A friend and I are taking the family to Blue Mesa Reservoir over on the western part of Colorado. Bringing his 2000 205 and, we think, my 1994 205. Can't wait!

Renting an RV later today "big ol' rollin' turd!".... :woohoo:

We actually live in C-Springs too. Have a blast up in Blue Mesa! What are the water temps up there?

Ski-me 08-30-2013 12:13 PM

I don't know the temps but I'm guessing around 65-68 degrees. Always have wetsuits if needed. Should be a blast and my friend has a surf board so hoping to try that out (never done it before).

Although not ideal (in much way), we get our ski fill by hitting Prospect lake sometimes.....you?

ttu 08-30-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herkdrvr (Post 973732)
We have a family house just above the shadow mountain. I am watching the weather. The best water is early in the morning so we will be off the lake until the storms pass. If the labor day morons make the lake unsafe we'll be off earlier :D Let's have a great labor day weekend!

do you tow that x25 over berthoud pass?? beautiful boat btw!

Smarten 08-30-2013 12:30 PM

Have a GREAT weekend all!!!!:toast: We are headed to Adobe Creek Res(Blue Lake) in Las Animas, Colorado. Not a real pretty lake but the group we go with...well, it's kinda like Duck Dynasty minus the beards!:cool::uglyhamme Should be a blast(as always)!!! Will try to get some good pics to put up Mon. or Tues. Be safe!!!

Ski-me, how is it to run on Prospect? We live in Pueblo, about 5 minutes from the res so we spend most of our time there. Have fun at Mesa.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.