TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MC, Throw us another bone here...... (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=57058)

FourFourty 08-27-2013 12:37 PM

MC, Throw us another bone here......

Since there is SO much discussion about this lately, and since there are a ton of MC die hards struggling with the idea of going to the darkside, just to have a proper surf setup. Can we get any info on upcoming product releases?

There have been rumors lately of an MC surf system, and that it is to be released within a few weeks. I am sure that many MCers would be very interested in knowing if we will see anything new, that will help our boats be easier to set up for surfing.

Even a statement that gives a glimmer of hope, and an estimated wait time.....

Nudge nudge, poke poke :D

JLowder 08-27-2013 02:03 PM

I am one of those guys. Have an X-45 now, but am taking a hard look at the G-25 because I am not impressed even the slightest with the X-46 and am TIRED of the fat sacks and the pain with waiting forever to fill everything. Assuming MC doesn't release a better surf boat before next winter/spring, I think I may go to the dark side.

Still plan on checking out this forum though... :-)

thamax 08-27-2013 02:57 PM

well you could always added some pumps and thru hulls and make it load water faster. There is ways around slow filling systems or go get a G25 and burn a hole in wallet from the fuel bill. I think you need to try other boats on the market that surf specific. If you are just a surfer go get a ski supreme, enzo, or RZ4 cause those are surf only boats and do it very well right out of the box. Your wakeboarding wave might not be as good or big but at least you would be happy surfing with a a factory setup.

Nick911 08-27-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FourFourty (Post 972736)
Since there is SO much discussion about this lately, and since there are a ton of MC die hards struggling with the idea of going to the darkside, just to have a proper surf setup. Can we get any info on upcoming product releases?

There have been rumors lately of an MC surf system, and that it is to be released within a few weeks. I am sure that many MCers would be very interested in knowing if we will see anything new, that will help our boats be easier to set up for surfing.

Even a statement that gives a glimmer of hope, and an estimated wait time.....

Nudge nudge, poke poke :D

Amen. I'm talking to a dealer about a 2014 230 now. Throw us a bone and I'll wait. Even just confirm something is in the works...

Aric'sX15 08-27-2013 07:08 PM

Saw pics of the 14 210 surf wake with just stock ans pnp bags. Very impressed and I like the look!

How on earth do you guys get new boats every year?????????????

bamabonners 08-27-2013 07:14 PM

I came from the dark side. I don't think I will be going back. Sure, there are some other boats that surf better out of the box, but the fit and finish on my mastercraft has really impressed me...to the point that i could deal with fat sacs because i know that the rest of the boat is quality.

ProTour X9 08-27-2013 07:52 PM

How about this new toob system too? :uglyhamme I KID, I KID!!

Nick911 08-27-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 (Post 972894)
Saw pics of the 14 210 surf wake with just stock ans pnp bags. Very impressed and I like the look!

How on earth do you guys get new boats every year?????????????

Hard work!

JohnE 08-27-2013 09:24 PM

If you guys want to hearit here first, go to Facebook it will get here eventually.

spenchey 08-28-2013 08:21 AM

I think we will all see soon. I saw a pic of a surf wave yesterday, it was port side, but looked very nice.