TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Restorations and Refurbishments (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Seadek Trailer Step Pads (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=55616)

BrianM 07-01-2013 02:13 PM

Seadek Trailer Step Pads
 
Thanks to another member here (mgs96ps) I decided to replace the non skid step pads on my trailer with Seadek. I did go the less expensive route and just ordered a long sheet 18x72" of a single color instead of having them custom cut the pads with the MC logo in a two tone. Total cost was about $80 custom would have been right at $175. I even have enough material left over to do the inner side of the fenders where my carpet is starting to peel off. got the steps done this weekend should have the inner fenders done in the next couple of days. photos to come.

02ProstarSammyD 07-01-2013 03:21 PM

Didn't happen if there aren't pics. I went a similar route and did my platform, steps, the top of the tongue, and a few other places with hydroturf. Amazing how much nicer it is not step on hot crappy hard rubber everywhere.

nickespi 07-01-2013 05:10 PM

So I went the Agenda Surf route. Ordered their universal 12 pc kit for $25. I know it's not as custom as your applications, but I didn't trust myself cutting my own pieces. Still looks 100x better than before. I also plastidipped the faded fenders. That stuff is grippy just by itself.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps7b89000a.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psfd68c2b4.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps72c1efc9.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps3bb95c62.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps4edf9bd5.jpg

Ben 07-01-2013 05:54 PM

I just want a 2x8 or so strip to put on top of the gunnel as a step area to get in from dock w/o slipping. Any recommendations based on your experience? Sorry for thread jack, looks nice.

thatsmrmastercraft 07-01-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickespi (Post 953003)
So I went the Agenda Surf route. Ordered their universal 12 pc kit for $25. I know it's not as custom as your applications, but I didn't trust myself cutting my own pieces. Still looks 100x better than before. I also plastidipped the faded fenders. That stuff is grippy just by itself.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps7b89000a.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psfd68c2b4.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps72c1efc9.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps3bb95c62.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ps4edf9bd5.jpg

Looks great!

gweaver 07-01-2013 10:29 PM

Hmmm...I just checked out the Agenda Surf site and couldn't find the pad sets you ordered, at least not for that price. Found a couple of sets for $25, but they were just 4 rectangular pads. Where on the site did you find your sets?
Thanks,
G

Traxx822 07-02-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gweaver (Post 953121)
Hmmm...I just checked out the Agenda Surf site and couldn't find the pad sets you ordered, at least not for that price. Found a couple of sets for $25, but they were just 4 rectangular pads. Where on the site did you find your sets?
Thanks,
G

The 4 rectangle pads were only $19.99 just couple weeks ago. It appears they are adding color choices and raising the prices just a bit. Once they update the site it will be back up there.

Call them at 208-991-4770 and they can hook you up i'm sure of it.

Traxx822 07-02-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickespi (Post 953003)
So I went the Agenda Surf route. Ordered their universal 12 pc kit for $25. I know it's not as custom as your applications, but I didn't trust myself cutting my own pieces. Still looks 100x better than before. I also plastidipped the faded fenders. That stuff is grippy just by itself.

Looks nice Nick.

I noticed the white gets a bit dirty but some clorox bleach cleaner makes them like new again.

BrianM 07-02-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben (Post 953014)
I just want a 2x8 or so strip to put on top of the gunnel as a step area to get in from dock w/o slipping. Any recommendations based on your experience? Sorry for thread jack, looks nice.

Seadeck has a 4 piece 3.5x12 step kit. http://www.seadek.com/c-5-sheet-material.aspx


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.