TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Boats (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   I have $11 grand cash. (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=55242)

Gteeiguy 06-18-2013 12:20 AM

I have $11 grand cash.
 
I've saved my pennies. It's not a lot, but I'm looking for the perfect MC that fits my budget. I have a young daughter and wife, so we will be using it for pleasure as well. An open bow would be nice, but not necessary.... I'm in the Midwest, and can travel a little to pick up a boat. Sell me something. I've been looking high and low. Thanks in advance.

Text is good. 608-338-3210
Email is good. Gteeiguy@yahoo.com

chriscraftmatt1976 06-18-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gteeiguy (Post 947716)
I've saved my pennies. It's not a lot, but I'm looking for the perfect MC that fits my budget. I have a young daughter and wife, so we will be using it for pleasure as well. An open bow would be nice, but not necessary.... I'm in the Midwest, and can travel a little to pick up a boat. Sell me something. I've been looking high and low. Thanks in advance.

Text is good. 608-338-3210
Email is good. Gteeiguy@yahoo.com

pony up a little more and buy the 93 blue s&s on this page. i own one, and i love it.

silverblueBP 06-18-2013 01:50 PM

or spend the $11K and buy my boat here: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=54773

chriscraftmatt1976 06-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverblueBP (Post 947979)
or spend the $11K and buy my boat here: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=54773

yeah, that'll do it. pretty boat. great colors.

mikeg205 06-18-2013 02:58 PM

sold?

Kyle 06-18-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 948011)
sold?

OP should snatch that puppy up now. Like yesterday now

CantRepeat 06-18-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 948027)
OP should snatch that puppy up now. Like yesterday now

Wow, that is a killer deal at 11k!!

silverblueBP 06-18-2013 03:48 PM

I sure hate to sell it, but I would rather see it used than just sit in a storage facility!

drschemel 06-18-2013 04:42 PM

:smile:If the OP doesn't think that is a good enough deal, he might be better off finding an '82 SeaRay! Best family boat ever!! :smile:

JMLVMI 06-18-2013 05:13 PM

Agreed with everyone above. Finding an open bow MC in good condition at peak buying season in that price range is going to be tough. We've had the boat out twice with friends and barely touched the open bow we have (Prostar 195); it was a requirement for my wife, but I think we could have dealt with a 190 for our first boat if we had to. Good luck!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.