TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Meet and Greet-Raleigh, NC (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=55093)

02ProstarSammyD 06-12-2013 08:57 PM

Meet and Greet-Raleigh, NC
 
Some of the Wake World and NC local guys are planning a Meet and Greet in Raleigh at Falls Lake on July 6th. If any of the NC TT guys feel like joining shoot me an email for the details.

JMLVMI 06-13-2013 12:55 AM

If we're around we will be there. I've got your email.

Hammer 06-13-2013 12:36 PM

I will be out of town, but it would be cool to meet some local MCs.

JMLVMI 06-13-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer (Post 946213)
I will be out of town, but it would be cool to meet some local MCs.

Jason I did get your call but I'm slammed this week...I'll give you a ring soon :cool:

Hammer 06-13-2013 12:51 PM

I'm with ya. Thats the way last week was for me.

02ProstarSammyD 06-13-2013 03:22 PM

Got some questions on location once you get on the lake. Heres a map

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/...psf5339f03.png

fatthmjr 06-13-2013 08:36 PM

is the area just to the right of "the cove" a nice spot to ski? we've been exploring falls quite a bit and haven't found a nice long run that didn't have tons of boaters....that one looks a little off the beaten path....

02ProstarSammyD 06-14-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

is the area just to the right of "the cove" a nice spot to ski? we've been exploring falls quite a bit and haven't found a nice long run that didn't have tons of boaters....that one looks a little off the beaten path....
That one is alil short to be honest and it gets a fair amount of traffic with people coming in/out of the cove. I will share this information with you but with the understanding that I will need a picture of your boat, your reg #'s, and that you will yield to my boat when I roll in. This is top secret information and is not to be shared with the likes of the wildlings. In the mornings it appears to be worlds largest piece of glass. The birds won't even crap in the water due to the fear of causing a ripple. I once heard that a jet ski drove into the forbidden zone and instantly sank. It is so magical that tubes explode once they get within 100' of this location. God himself takes sets on this strip!

When you pass the dam you take the right turn and then to the left is heaven. There are perfect turn arounds and both ends

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41cacd41.png

JMLVMI 06-14-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD (Post 946511)
...In the mornings it appears to be worlds largest piece of glass. The birds won't even crap in the water due to the fear of causing a ripple. I once heard that a jet ski drove into the forbidden zone and instantly sank. It is so magical that tubes explode once they get within 100' of this location. God himself takes sets on this strip!

:D LOL

02ProstarSammyD 06-27-2013 12:36 PM

alright guys we are moving this alil bit down the lake to a place closer to riding. Also one of the guys has a problem with stagnant water. I promised to bring him some vinegar to wash out with. If you need directions let me know


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.