TeamTalk (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Bimini part question (

h2oskijumper 05-12-2013 05:16 PM

Bimini part question
2 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for some info on this Bimini part & where to buy a replacement online.
it's just a clip for the round tubes to clip them neatly together.
Anyone know where to find these & what they are called?

Footin 05-12-2013 06:07 PM

Call Chris at Boat House Marine, I am sure he can help you.

GoinBoatin 05-12-2013 10:09 PM

I broke mine off when I was test driving it at the dealership. He replaced it for me and gave me 2 extras cause he figured I'd do it again. Any MC dealer should be able to get you one.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.