TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Desperate measures, Cannibalized my Trailer (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=54234)

Traxx822 05-11-2013 11:00 AM

Desperate measures, Cannibalized my Trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
just a bit. Can you tell?

thatsmrmastercraft 05-11-2013 11:01 AM

The whole axle or just the wheels?

Traxx822 05-11-2013 11:12 AM

Just the wheels.

This is how I get around the fiance finance nazi and get new rims for my MC trailer :cool:

dog paw 05-16-2013 07:20 PM

We have a few of these on our lot that would be a nice upgrade for the old MC wheels :)



http://www.fthr.com/flatbed-commerci...atbed-trailer/

thatsmrmastercraft 05-16-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 934541)
Just the wheels.

This is how I get around the fiance finance nazi and get new rims for my MC trailer :cool:

Wow, calling the fiance a finance nazi isn't a good sign. It doesn't get better after the ceremony. Just sayin'

mikeg205 05-16-2013 09:19 PM

wow - so the trailer is sitting at Big Basin on blocks? ;)

Traxx822 05-16-2013 09:42 PM

Mike, its on the white rims and shotty tires that were on this trailer.

MrM, Should I back out now?

Dog, I was wondering actually if you had any 5 spoke or if you knew the biggest size rims and tires I could put on here.

thatsmrmastercraft 05-17-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 936386)
Mike, its on the white rims and shotty tires that were on this trailer.

MrM, Should I back out now?

Dog, I was wondering actually if you had any 5 spoke or if you knew the biggest size rims and tires I could put on here.

It's never too late.:rolleyes:

dfmaus 05-17-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft (Post 936442)
It's never too late.:rolleyes:

From experience, it's really not something you should take a chance with :)

thatsmrmastercraft 05-17-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfmaus (Post 936461)
From experience, it's really not something you should take a chance with :)

Mine too.:confused:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 PM.