TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Boats (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   WTB Ski Boat (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=54039)

Kyle 05-02-2013 02:14 PM

WTB Ski Boat

I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi

These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.

92 190 PS 05-02-2013 02:28 PM

Not looking for another boat or to sell mine necessarily, but having mine sold might change my mind.

I have a 92 PS190 HO with around 650 hours on it. It is a clean 190. Oil changed every 50 hours, transmission fluid every 100 hours, new fuel water separator & impeller every season. In Southwest Ohio so not sure they want to make the drive. If you think they have any interest I'll get you some pictures and we can talk via PM.

Kyle 05-02-2013 03:06 PM

Does it have a slot.

SkiDog 05-02-2013 04:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 931494)
I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi

These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.

I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

TxsRiverRat 05-02-2013 05:01 PM

Kyle 05-02-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkiDog (Post 931572)
I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.

SkiDog 05-02-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 931587)
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.

I don't know. JohnE was (is) supposed to have me ship it to him, but hasn't yet. I told him I would take it that far (to Hiawassee) and he could get it from there. I think he has it listed for sale, but not 100% on that. I'll call him and see whats up.
At one time his asking price was $14,900. 1050 hours on it. Perfect condition. Brand new tires on both sides.

Cloaked 05-02-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 931587)

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...t&postid=22330

92 190 PS 05-03-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 931520)
Does it have a slot.

I'm not even sure. Slot has never been something I've given much thought. Pretty sure the indication is on the top of the transmission if you really want to know I'll go by storage and check.

I know we pull 4 adult bare-footers deep water with no issue out of the hole or top end, so power has never been an issue.

PT 1999 ProStar 05-03-2013 10:46 AM

My buddy has the same boat '95 though and he has the same motor without the slot and it has a ton of power out of the hole and top end. It's our favorite boat to foot behind. And some of us are over 6 feet with a build and it pulls great! Footing at 41mph.