TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   No shoes in the boat (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=54015)

zsqure 05-01-2013 02:01 PM

No shoes in the boat
 
Don't know if this has been posted, but found these stickers available on the net. Ordered a set of each size. :D
Just hate sounding like a troll telling everybody to take their shoes off.:(

http://www.bajajunkey.com/STICKERS.html

mramerman@gmail.com 05-01-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsqure (Post 931048)
Don't know if this has been posted, but found these stickers available on the net. Ordered a set of each size. :D
Just hate sounding like a troll telling everybody to take their shoes off.:(

http://www.bajajunkey.com/STICKERS.html

That is RAD.

Now they need one for no stepping on the seats as well

sondrasflying 05-01-2013 04:20 PM

Just ordered a set...Thanks

bsloop 05-01-2013 04:24 PM

"Naked Feet or Naked and High Heels" your choice ;)

BrooksfamX2 05-01-2013 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have this one on mine......... got it from ebay.

BrooksfamX2 05-01-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsqure (Post 931048)
Don't know if this has been posted, but found these stickers available on the net. Ordered a set of each size. :D
Just hate sounding like a troll telling everybody to take their shoes off.:(

http://www.bajajunkey.com/STICKERS.html

hmmmmmmmm, my work is blocking this site for pornography........:confused:

thatsmrmastercraft 05-01-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooksfamX2 (Post 931154)
hmmmmmmmm, my work is blocking this site for pornography........:confused:

Boat porn.:rolleyes:

GoneBoatN 05-01-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mramerman@gmail.com (Post 931054)
That is RAD.

Now they need one for no stepping on the seats as well

Ok, I just have to ask, how do you get into and out of the boat without stepping on the seat? Levitate?

thatsmrmastercraft 05-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoneBoatN (Post 931165)
Ok, I just have to ask, how do you get into and out of the boat without stepping on the seat? Levitate?

Sit on the dock and swing your shoeless feet in.

thatsmrmastercraft 05-01-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooksfamX2 (Post 931153)
I have this one on mine......... got it from ebayhttp://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/atta...1&d=1367443557.

Great sticker, but I hate stickers as much as shoes in my boat.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 PM.