2001 X5 $18,500
Here is a great chance to get into a sharp-looking and well-maintained MasterCraft for under $20,000. This boat retailed for about $40,000 new.
The X5 is part of the illustrious line of tournament-certified MC hulls that spans the 190, 195 (X5), and 197 (X7).
This is a great family boat for skiing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding and tubing.
You can read a professional review of the boat and check out the specs here: http://waterskimag.com/ski-boats/200...astercraft-x5/
Reason for selling: Bought an '05 X2 last fall
• GM 5.7 Vortec 310 hp Predator engine
• 1:1 ZF Hurth transmission
• 473 hours
• Regular maintenance, oil/filter change every 50 hrs
• Clarion Head and Amp and 6 speakers -- iPod/MP3 input
• Pioneer Amp and 10” JL Sub
• Driver’s audio remote
• 300 lb ballast bag in rear storage locker
• Collapsible ZeroFlex tower
• Teak swim platform
• Excellent tires
• Original Owner’s Manuals and documentation
• Bottles of teak cleaner, teak oil, and factory touch up paint for trailer
Approx. $2000 in work over the past three years:
• reupholstered observer’s seat, both bow seats, stern seat
• added a two-duct heater (including a hot tube)
• added a water ski rack on starboard side of tower (original OEM wakeboard rack is included)
• replaced MMDC control module
• replaced steering cable
• replaced battery
• replaced transmission cooler pressure hose
• replaced hose from impeller to water pump
• replaced surge brake actuator
• replaced LH brake caliper
• replaced bow V-stop carpet
• replaced sub amp (Pioneer)
• replaced tower speakers
• replaced bilge blower hose
• replaced bilge pump and ballast pump cartridges
• replaced several ballast bag and pump fittings
• replaced glove box latch
• purchased custom-fitted black Sunbrella cover
• restapled bunk carpeting
Just so there are no surprises, here are a few minor flaws -- remember this is a 13 year old boat:
• a few small upholstery seam separations or nicks here and there (ex. driver's seatback, engine box, gunnel side pads) most 1/2" or less and nothing more than 1"
• engine box vinyl has some discolouring on the very edges of the gold insert piece -- there is also a small dime-sized crack near the join
• front inner corners of rear storage compartment lids have some small abrasions -- right above MC logo on rear seat back (PO said he had the lids up when he pulled out of his garage and they hit the door)
• small gelcoat chip on the point of the the bow was repaired and is only noticeable from 1' - 2' away (depending on the light)
• depth finder/temp gauge powers up and cycles properly through the various windows but does not give correct readings – may be wiring or the transducer
• starboard decal was starting to fray at the waterline so it has been trimmed off neatly all the way across
So what is the price? I might have missed it and if so, I'm sorry! Nice boat and good luck with the sale regardless!
Ah yes, I should put that in shouldn't I! :o
I added it to the beginning of the ad -- $18,500
Why must you be in Canada!?
Wow, I'm VERY interested in this boat! Too bad your in Canada! This is exactly what I'm looking for.
Well, go for a drive! ;) I bought this boat in Nebraska which is a 2 1/2 day drive; my TriStar before that I picked up in Tennessee. Each time we just made a holiday trip out of it with the family.
If anyone is seriously interested I would meet them at the Canada/US border on I-15 north of Great Falls. How's that for a deal sweetner?
Still too far for me unfortunately :( I really like your boat though....
That is a super-clean boat, I'm sure it will go fast at that price and will end up staying in Alberta....
Just sold, with deposit in hand.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.|