TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Waterskiing & Barefooting (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Barefoot Wetsuits- Short Sleeves or Sleeveless? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=53738)

LKGman 04-19-2013 08:25 AM

Barefoot Wetsuits- Short Sleeves or Sleeveless?
 
I'm getting ready to purchase a new barefoot suit and I've always had sleeves. Are there any real advantages to the sleeveless suits, or for that matter, what are the disadvantages ya'll have discovered?

TN Barefooter 04-19-2013 08:58 AM

The sleeveless are easier to put on and take off if you have big shoulders. I'm sure others will chime in soon.

Double D 04-19-2013 09:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I just bought this and I am going from sleeves to no sleeves for the reason TN Barefooter says; easier to get in and out of it. Plus it shows more of your guns, if you have guns... :D

.....

snork 04-19-2013 09:15 AM

I concur, sleeveless for ease of taking on and off mostly for taking off after a good run but if its not a good fit the arm opening can catch water on tumble turns and deep ups

TN Barefooter 04-19-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snork (Post 927024)
I concur, sleeveless for ease of taking on and off mostly for taking off after a good run but if its not a good fit the arm opening can catch water on tumble turns and deep ups

Very true, but that won't happen if you have big guns as mentioned above LOL ;):D:D:D

jhall0711 04-19-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double D (Post 927021)
I just bought this and I am going from sleeves to no sleeves for the reason TN Barefooter says; easier to get in and out of it. Plus it shows more of your guns, if you have guns... :D

.....

Awesome quote.....

CruisinGA 04-19-2013 11:37 AM

BFI Sleeveless

If you need some more warmth, get a heater shirt or light wetsuit to wear underneath.

barefoot 04-19-2013 12:32 PM

Do they still make suits with sleeves? Most of the suits I see are sleeveless. Aside from what was said above, I really don't have much to add. Sleeveless allows more mobility in your arms, easier on and off, and the lady's like the 'gun show.'

JohnnyB 04-19-2013 01:16 PM

Owned one bf suit with sleeves...will NEVER buy one like that again. Two i bought since then were sleeveless.

The reasons above are in line w mine.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

Double D 04-19-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot (Post 927076)
Do they still make suits with sleeves? Most of the suits I see are sleeveless. Aside from what was said above, I really don't have much to add. Sleeveless allows more mobility in your arms, easier on and off, and the lady's like the 'gun show.'

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.