TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Boat Wars Hot Springs Arkansas (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=53668)

Scott 04-16-2013 02:03 AM

Boat Wars Hot Springs Arkansas

Just wanted to send an invite, for anyone in the area. Next Saturday, April 20th, from 10am till 630pm, at Power Boats inc, 4903 Central Avenue, Hot Springs Ar.

Mastercraft, Malibu, MB Sport, Axis, Nautique... All on the water for everyone to check out.. Should be fun!:D

Scott 04-17-2013 01:21 AM

Any one going to be up that way?

96prostar190 04-17-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 926181)
Any one going to be up that way?

We were thinking about heading down there, Have you gone before?

McDye 04-17-2013 11:48 AM

Thinking about going this year.. It has been a couple of years since last attend.

Scott 04-17-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96prostar190 (Post 926255)
We were thinking about heading down there, Have you gone before?

Last year was my first year, It really hasnt been advertised very well, at all!! before last year, I had never heard of it!!. Last year, mc needed my boat there. This year, im just pulling one of theirs, to help out.. I will be the one, without the Hydrolife shirt on..:)

Were at greers during the summer, always looking to meet new boat folk!!

Scott 04-17-2013 06:05 PM

Last year wasnt a good turn out!! will be pretty chilly, but I always like to see new boats and meet new people that like boating!!

96prostar190 04-17-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 926465)
Last year was my first year, It really hasnt been advertised very well, at all!! before last year, I had never heard of it!!. Last year, mc needed my boat there. This year, im just pulling one of theirs, to help out.. I will be the one, without the Hydrolife shirt on..:)

Were at greers during the summer, always looking to meet new boat folk!!

That's awesome man! We're torn between going down there this weekend or back up to Greers again. We were at Greers this past weekened through Monday and the conditions Monday afternoon/night were unbelievable! If you think it's worth it to drive to Hot Springs though, we might try to do that!

Scott 04-18-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96prostar190 (Post 926490)
That's awesome man! We're torn between going down there this weekend or back up to Greers again. We were at Greers this past weekened through Monday and the conditions Monday afternoon/night were unbelievable! If you think it's worth it to drive to Hot Springs though, we might try to do that!

If ur in central ark, you cld go hot springs on sat and greers on sun!!, best of
both worlds.. I think Sun is going to be really nice! I like to look at new
Boats, from all the dealers.. I don't know the nautique guys. But I know
Stuckey( bu, MB and axis dealer) pretty well and his group are some pretty
Good folks!! If y'all do drive up, please intro urself. I will have my 9 yr old
Daughter and the wifey will be there, as well!!

96prostar190 04-18-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 926612)
If ur in central ark, you cld go hot springs on sat and greers on sun!!, best of
both worlds.. I think Sun is going to be really nice! I like to look at new
Boats, from all the dealers.. I don't know the nautique guys. But I know
Stuckey( bu, MB and axis dealer) pretty well and his group are some pretty
Good folks!! If y'all do drive up, please intro urself. I will have my 9 yr old
Daughter and the wifey will be there, as well!!

We use stucky for our maintenance on the boat! Really like those guys. Well wife and I might just head down there then!

96prostar190 04-19-2013 08:19 PM

Well I think we're headed down there tomorrow, where will your boat be?