TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   POTUS, Healthcare and Retirement (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=53561)

mikeg205 04-12-2013 11:45 AM

POTUS, Healthcare and Retirement
 
Here's to us.... :(

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100633882?__s...ro&par=xfinity

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/02/07...ith-obamacare/

Go POTUS - you are the smartest person in the room.... yikes.

pmikler 04-12-2013 11:58 AM

I love..... scratch that... hate the line "unforeseen and unintended consequences". It was "forseen" and if if you didn't realize that there was going to be these "unintended" consequences then your a fricken idiot or evil.

As far as the congressional budget office is concerned they should have left the unintended part off and just stuck with consequences.

milkmania 04-12-2013 01:34 PM

something to think about....
We have 4 former presidents still living and 1 president

1) Carter
2) Bush Sr.
3) Clinton
4) Bush Jr.
President obama served 2009–

In 2004, I believe there were 5 former presidents still living and 1 president

1) Ford 1913–2006
2) Carter 1924–
3) Reagan 1911–2004
4) Bush Sr. 1924–
5) Clinton 1946–
President Bush Jr. served 2001-2009

mikeg205 04-12-2013 01:44 PM

Like what - I don't get your line of thought? Unless you consider the missing one from that time period.

Anyway I believe it will have to get worse before it gets better.... hard to move forward when the hand goes deeper into the pocket.

captain planet 04-12-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkmania (Post 924644)
something to think about....
We have 4 former presidents still living and 1 president

1) Carter
2) Bush Sr.
3) Clinton
4) Bush Jr.

There is a simple reason the bush's were elected. Their father/grandfather prescott bush was one of the participants at the meeting at Jeckyll Island which spawned the federal reserve....so no surprise as to why those two were presidents.

milkmania 04-12-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain planet (Post 924648)
There is a simple reason the bush's were elected. Their father/grandfather prescott bush was one of the participants at the meeting at Jeckyll Island which spawned the federal reserve....so no surprise as to why those two were presidents.

just think where we'd be if Billy Clinton became president......:uglyhamme

onejdgreen 04-12-2013 02:14 PM

Here's another great one...

Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. A Democratic publicity release said, "...after a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists..:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth

Something worth bragging about... Oh wait, the majority of the people that voted for him are uninformed morons...

captain planet 04-12-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onejdgreen (Post 924663)
Here's another great one...

Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. A Democratic publicity release said, "...after a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists..:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth

Something worth bragging about... Oh wait, the majority of the people that voted for him are uninformed morons...

I would think that woodrow wilson and fdr would rank behind obummer. They are the idiots that started the mess we are on now with respect to our currency. You can throw nixon in on that list as well.

onewheat 04-12-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onejdgreen (Post 924663)
Something worth bragging about... Oh wait, the majority of the people that voted for him are uninformed morons...

Was watching a video yesterday, where a guy was walking around in CA (I believe) asking people to sign a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment, and the whole time he was saying that when it was repealed, the Feds would go door to door and confiscate all guns from previous legal and registered gun owners, only leaving guns in the hands of criminals and felons because regular people couldn't be trusted with them, etc, etc and just kept laying the BS on thicker and people just kept signing. There were a couple of younger women who walked away refusing after they listened to him, but for the most part, people were just signing away. I know it was done as a comical point, but I couldn't figure out if they were all that dumb or just blindly signing without really listening to what he was saying?

Can't find the link or remember the guy's name to look it up.

2RLAKE 04-12-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onewheat (Post 924729)
Was watching a video yesterday, where a guy was walking around in CA (I believe) asking people to sign a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment, and the whole time he was saying that when it was repealed, the Feds would go door to door and confiscate all guns from previous legal and registered gun owners, only leaving guns in the hands of criminals and felons because regular people couldn't be trusted with them, etc, etc and just kept laying the BS on thicker and people just kept signing. There were a couple of younger women who walked away refusing after they listened to him, but for the most part, people were just signing away. I know it was done as a comical point, but I couldn't figure out if they were all that dumb or just blindly signing without really listening to what he was saying?

Can't find the link or remember the guy's name to look it up.

there are a lot of plain stupid people out there ...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.