TeamTalk (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Tower pad replacement material??? (

prostar205 02-07-2013 11:38 PM

Tower pad replacement material???
I need to replace the tower pads that go between the tower feet and the boat. What is everyone using since the pads are no longer available for my boat/tower combination?

kalamalka 02-08-2013 12:04 AM

I need the exact same thing, but cant find them anywhere.

JR8778 02-08-2013 12:28 AM

I went to the shoe repair store and bought some rubber sole material of the density I wanted and cut my own new pads. When the tower was tightened down the material gave just enough to seat the leg into the pad and the pad to shape of the boat.

craig3972 02-08-2013 01:08 AM

UHMW - ultra high molecular weight polyethylene.

broncotw 02-08-2013 10:34 AM

Check out this thread.... You should contact SODAR..... I purchased these tower pads from him and they worked awesome.....

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.