TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Audio/Stereo (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Best place to buy wetsounds??? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=52615)

jigster 02-06-2013 01:40 PM

Best place to buy wetsounds???

I'll be in the market for some new tower speakers shortly (Rev 10s and/or 410s). Where is everybody buying theirs and is the pricing any better at a dealer vs. driect from Westounds?

I looked on their website but they do not list dealer locations (kind of odd???!?!?). Instead they make you fill out a form which I've never received any communication back on. Also does anybody offer a discount when buying two pairs at a time vs. one at a time?

Thanks,
Jason

Aric'sX15 02-06-2013 02:21 PM

What ever you do don't buy them of eBay. Make sure it's a certified wet sounds dealer. Check out earmark car audio's online store.

jigster 02-06-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 (Post 907123)
What ever you do don't buy them of eBay. Make sure it's a certified wet sounds dealer. Check out earmark car audio's online store.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that (been burnt by that with amps back in the day). I bought 2 pairs of XS-650s direct from Wetsounds last year, but figured if I could support a dealer and save a few bucks that might be the way to go.

Thanks - Jason

76S&S 02-06-2013 02:42 PM

I got mine through my dealer and at the time the price was what I was seeing everywhere else.

EarmarkMarine 02-06-2013 03:40 PM

Earmark is listed on the Wetsounds site as an authorized on-line dealer.
There are forum accommodations plus zone and system packages, however, the specifics are not discussed on the forum as content is limited to technical and applicational subjects.
I hope that little bit of information helps.

David

ZachDaddy 02-06-2013 07:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is not an answer to ur OP but I'm selling my Syn 6 and Syn 4 amplifiers.

IMO if you buy the pair of Rev 410's and want to be in the "over the top" category I would buy the Sinister 4 amplifier for the tower however the Syn 4 that I have on my pair of 410's is more than enough but I'm silly

Asking $500.00 shipped for the Syn 4 USA only
Asking $650.00 shipped for the Syn 6 USA only

I'm going to have to sell the Syn's before the wife will let me be Sinister!!

wetsounds1 02-07-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigster (Post 907114)
I'll be in the market for some new tower speakers shortly (Rev 10s and/or 410s). Where is everybody buying theirs and is the pricing any better at a dealer vs. driect from Westounds?

I looked on their website but they do not list dealer locations (kind of odd???!?!?). Instead they make you fill out a form which I've never received any communication back on. Also does anybody offer a discount when buying two pairs at a time vs. one at a time?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason,

We do not list our dealers as we prefer to work with each customer directly and find them the best dealer fit for them locally or recommend one of our authorized online dealers like Earmark. We prefer to provide personal service to our customers.

Please send me an email to twhite@wetsounds.com on when you sent the info request to our site and I will find out why your were not responded to. We answer all of them the day we get them. Also, check your spam folder as it might have been put into spam

Tim
Wet Sounds

gts-20 02-07-2013 10:32 AM

+1 for Earmark. I have done business with David before. They are very professional with top notch customer service.

jafo9 02-07-2013 11:24 AM

+2 Earmark.

jigster 02-07-2013 11:38 AM

Thanks all!

David - I just sent an email to Odin, thanks!!!

Tim - sorry, guess I was being impatient :) I got an email from you guys yesterday afternoon saying my closest dealer is across the bay after I already posted this. The 650s I bought from you guys last year are light years beyond what came in the boat (Clarions), so I wouldn't consider anything but WS for the towers. Can't beat JL and Wetsounds IMO!!!