TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Other (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MC teak swim step table! (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=52487)

ARZA 01-26-2013 06:28 PM

MC teak swim step table!
 
Has anyone taken a MC teak swim step and made it into a table? Thought it would make a cool work table or desk for a den.

Thoughts?

Rockman 01-26-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARZA (Post 904689)
Has anyone taken a MC teak swim step and made it into a table? Thought it would make a cool work table or desk for a den.

Thoughts?


We have 2 in our basement for bar tables.

One is from a 94 PS 190 and the second was ordered with either an Xstar or an X15.

ARZA 01-26-2013 07:30 PM

What did you use for legs? Any pics?

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Rockman 01-27-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARZA (Post 904706)
What did you use for legs? Any pics?

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

I will get pics today...some are on here already somewhere...


The big platform...I just used big L brackets and the 190 actually has real platform brackets...

sand2snow22 01-27-2013 11:48 AM

Make me one!

ARZA 01-27-2013 08:41 PM

Waiting for pics! I am just trying to decide hat would make perfect legs for it.....thinking cast iron something

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

milkmania 01-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARZA (Post 904689)
Has anyone taken a MC teak swim step and made it into a table? Thought it would make a cool work table or desk for a den.

Thoughts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARZA (Post 904706)
What did you use for legs? Any pics?

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARZA (Post 904899)
Waiting for pics! I am just trying to decide hat would make perfect legs for it.....thinking cast iron something

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...6&postcount=67

Tristarboarder 01-27-2013 09:17 PM

Creative!

uplander 01-27-2013 10:03 PM

you could use regular 2x4's or 4x4's and then wrap with old wood ski's for your legs

Rockman 01-28-2013 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the bigger table...sorry pics were taken prior to me finishing our basement...:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.