TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   They give you $100 and take back $99... (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=52373)

Skipper 01-15-2013 11:37 PM

They give you $100 and take back $99...
 
That is a line from a marching cadence. Ironically, it rings true thanks to whatever happened in Washington at the first of the year.

The 2013 military pay scale was published this month. I got a nearly three hundred dollar a month pay raise. Unfortunately, my end of month pay will be more than one hundred dollars less than it was previously.

I certainly don't make more than $50,000.00 a year! My FICA payment and federal taxes must have gone up a bunch!

Thanks Obama!

nickespi 01-16-2013 10:06 AM

I hear ya! Mine went up a few hundred also, but I'm only seeing 60 bucks of it. At least I didn't go red like most guys. Guess I'm lucky that most my entitlements are not taxable.

TayMC197 01-16-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipper (Post 902129)
That is a line from a marching cadence. Ironically, it rings true thanks to whatever happened in Washington at the first of the year.

The 2013 military pay scale was published this month. I got a nearly three hundred dollar a month pay raise. Unfortunately, my end of month pay will be more than one hundred dollars less than it was previously.

I certainly don't make more than $50,000.00 a year! My FICA payment and federal taxes must have gone up a bunch!

Thanks Obama!

You can be my personal boat driver, Its tax free.

barefoot 01-16-2013 04:06 PM

Yeah, it pretty much sucks being self employed and having employees right now...

sp00ky 01-16-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot (Post 902253)
Yeah, it pretty much sucks being self employed and having employees right now...

Amen to that!

Skipper 01-16-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TayMC197 (Post 902203)
You can be my personal boat driver, Its tax free.

Do I get all of the fried chicken that I can eat, too? Sounds like a plan to me!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.