TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Trailers (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   WTB '93 190 Tandem Trailer (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=52213)

Kyle 12-31-2012 07:57 AM

WTB '93 190 Tandem Trailer

I want a tandem trailer for my boat. I am willing to buy, trade, swap, etc my single axle for a Tandem.

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with my current trailer. Has good working brakes, new step surfaces, LED lights all around, new winch, new running tires and spare 2012, new leaf springs, etc.

I just want a tandem. I like the look better and that is it. I don't care about the 2 extra tire cost, bearings, wheels, brakes etc that go with having 2 extra wheels. I travel less than 10 miles each lake trip so mileage is always low. I also don't care about having it fit into a tight storage spot.

I just like the look of a tandem.

If you are willing to swap, sell, trade, etc then please let me know.

Also if you are selling your boat and would be willing to sell it with a single instead of a tandem and are willing to sell, swap, trade, etc prior to your sale please let me know.

I can assure you that my trailer is in good condition. My MCOCD did not just stop with having a tip top shape boat. My MCOCD was also included in trailer maintenance, washing, waxing, etc.

Now about the tandem..... I don't care about the brakes, lights, winch, bunks, strap on the tandem. I do care about the fenders, being in good shape and no rusted out frames. Yes I know they rust, chip, show use, etc. This being said, I don't mind doing a little work on a tandem restoring it. I just ask that it is not rusted out or have busted fenders.

Thanks

Kyle

Jerseydave 12-31-2012 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kyle, I agree.....you cannot beat the look of a tandem trailer! Here's a pic of my '93 just to get your blood flowing! :)

Attachment 88204

Have you contacted Jim@BAWS? He could keep an eye out for one for you.....he seems to find those hidden gems sometimes.

Ski-me 12-31-2012 04:16 PM

Hey....those wheels don't match your spare!! :uglyhamme

that's just no good.

Sorry I inspired you Kyle with my trade.....

Kyle 12-31-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski-me (Post 898866)
Hey....those wheels don't match your spare!! :uglyhamme

that's just no good.

Sorry I inspired you Kyle with my trade.....

Naw man

I have always wanted a tandem since the day I bought my boat. I just think that here would be a friendlier place to ask than calling every boat trader and CL ad. They normally just hang up on me.

Although I have looked for years my search is not over.

DemolitionMan 12-31-2012 04:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
93 190 on a tandem trailer looks great!

Kyle 12-31-2012 05:05 PM

You guys are teasing me..........

Ok if you wanna post up bada$$ 190's on tandem trailers then help me find one so I can be a bada$$ too. :)

Jerseydave 12-31-2012 05:30 PM

[quote=Ski-me;898866]Hey....those wheels don't match your spare!! :uglyhamme

that's just no good.

I know, just temporary though. I'm going with a custom airbrushed tire cover this season.

Kyle, I'll keep my eyes out for a trailer for you! Have you considered a new Boatmate or similar?

Kyle 12-31-2012 08:05 PM

Dave

I have considered the new route.

I just would want low profile with all the bells and whistles along with stainless fenders and I don't want to spend 5k plus on a trailer. Then have a single axle that I have to find a home for.

Stritt 01-03-2013 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Little more than $5k for new tandem closer to $6k loaded as you described from Boatmate. We sold our MC tandem for 2k in 2 days on Craigslist....net $4k ballpark. Our MC trailer was for a 2000 star, the axle setup caused the shackles to bind....decided to start new with what we wanted.

thatsmrmastercraft 01-03-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stritt (Post 899341)
Little more than $5k for new tandem closer to $6k loaded as you described from Boatmate. We sold our MC tandem for 2k in 2 days on Craigslist....net $4k ballpark. Our MC trailer was for a 2000 star, the axle setup caused the shackles to bind....decided to start new with what we wanted.

Looks darn nice.