TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General / Other (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Stainless Steel Deck Fuel Fills (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51895)

orbeamlb 12-06-2012 12:12 AM

Stainless Steel Deck Fuel Fills
 
My MCOCD has kicked in and I'm looking for a replacement Stainless Steel Fuel Fill for my '88 PS200. Running into trouble finding one for a 1 1/2" hose that has a 3 5/16" dia. Flange like the original chrome unit. Anyone replaced their vintage fuel fills? Where you able to find the same flange diameter?

thatsmrmastercraft 12-06-2012 12:20 AM

Check out the online catalog at Hannays. They have saved me before.

http://hannaysmarine.com/

Page 240 and 241

milkmania 12-06-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbeamlb (Post 894339)
My MCOCD has kicked in and I'm looking for a replacement Stainless Steel Fuel Fill for my '88 PS200. Running into trouble finding one for a 1 1/2" hose that has a 3 5/16" dia. Flange like the original chrome unit. Anyone replaced their vintage fuel fills? Where you able to find the same flange diameter?

wait a minute.... you're upgrading from chrome to stainless:confused:


man, you got the OCD bug bad!!!!:uglyhamme

orbeamlb 12-06-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkmania (Post 894353)
wait a minute.... you're upgrading from chrome to stainless:confused:


man, you got the OCD bug bad!!!!:uglyhamme

Yep. Just replaced the original fuel vent last night with a new polished stainless one. Now I need the matching set!

orbeamlb 12-06-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft (Post 894340)
Check out the online catalog at Hannays. They have saved me before.

http://hannaysmarine.com/

Page 240 and 241

Thanks for the link. Checked them out tonight and looks like they don't have what I'm looking for. I did find one made by Sandvik that has a pop up integrated key that is the right diameter.

Mike

orbeamlb 01-20-2013 10:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Installed the new Sandvik Stainless Steel Deck fill yesterday. It is 3 3/8" Dia which matched the diameter of the original (original left a circular indentation in the gel coat thus making many replacement units too small to cover the blemish). Beautiful polished finish and has a pop up key.

dukemastercraft 02-12-2013 01:03 AM

Maybe here? http://www.marinepartdepot.com/new316ststcl2.html I do know they have some great prices! I am not to the point of buying this stuff yet, need paint first!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.