TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Other Items (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   WTB 14" 5 spoke (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51576)

pmikler 11-02-2012 12:16 PM

WTB 14" 5 spoke

1 Attachment(s)
After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

Thanks all

Covi 11-02-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmikler (Post 888286)
After hours and hours of de-badging, buffing etc... I finally have the boat looking like i want it (other than the stupid "t" in mastercraft- which will be handled shortly) and need to move on to the trailer. i.e guide pole covers, fenders and a replacemnet rim. The original owner had the torsion axel fail at high speed and he couldn’t find the rim. He ended up putting on el cheapo since he rarely trailered. I cant find this darn rim anywhere online or locally.

Any ideas other than 3 of you need a rim i sell one to each and go by 4 new and different? I would prefer to just buy one instead of going through that of course.

Thanks all

How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.

pmikler 11-02-2012 11:53 PM

I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covi (Post 888383)
How much for 1 rim plus shipping to vt? I have a number in mind.

gts-20 11-03-2012 12:10 AM

I'd be interested in 1 if the price was right.

hos505 11-03-2012 01:53 AM

There was a wheel warehouse somewhere down there that had all MC's discontinued wheels, I bought one last year from them for my trailer fairly inexpensively. I'll try and find my paperwork with the name of the place and get it to you. The wheel I got was the same style as yours only 15" ( single axle) but the warehouse had both.

hos505 11-03-2012 02:00 AM

I found it and it's called the Trailer Tire Warehouse but it looks like all the 14" wheels are gone.

Covi 11-03-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmikler (Post 888422)
I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others ;)

Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much? ;)

pmikler 11-03-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covi (Post 888435)
Here you go GTS 20 will take one. That leaves one left. How much? ;)

Not sure on price because I dont even now where to begin with shipping cost.... I wouldnt mind doing it but id have to source boxes, packing and the shipping. I'll look into it early next week.

We still need a 3rd...

Anyone know the offset of the stock rims? I am 95% sure they are 14 x 6 with a 5 on a 4.5... am I correct? i have searched this site up and down and keep coming up short.

scocs15 11-05-2012 09:54 PM

I'll be your 3rd buyer, if the price is right. I've been looking for 1 myself for awhile. How much for shipping to Wichita, KS 67212? You can wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap for all I care if you can't find a box. I'm sure you can get a free box from USPS and do flat rate shipping possibly. Just trying to be the 3rd wheel to make this deal happen. Message me if you need and I can give you my number if you want to call me.

Thanks.

Scott

Covi 11-06-2012 06:48 AM

Looks we we have the third! Let us know cost and shipping again if the price is right looks like you have 3 takers! If you need i can ship you my box that my originals came from. Other wise I like the bubble wrap and then wrap it like a x mas gift.