TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2013 Southwest Chicago Ski Club (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51123)

mikeg205 09-28-2012 09:15 PM

2013 Southwest Chicago Ski Club
 
I know you are out there... you know me...we need to make a point of meeting up next season..slalom, wake or ski...let's get together and show them Texans we can have fun too.

Traxx822 09-28-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgorczak1 (Post 881023)
I know you are out there... you know me...we need to make a point of meeting up next season..slalom, wake or ski...let's get together and show them Texans we can have fun too.

I'm thinking of parading all those MC's through downtown Chicago. Too bad you'd turn glow in the dark if you got in the water lol.

mikeg205 09-29-2012 08:34 PM

On the chicago river...ack!!! Don't know how the kayakers get in that water... there's so much crud in it...

Changed my nickname by the way,

PLR 10-01-2012 11:23 AM

I think its a good idea. Who is going to repost this in spring so we get it done?

Tristar Racing 10-01-2012 02:22 PM

I saw we get it together now, and have a first meeting at something like the Chicago boat show. (In january)

Thoughts?

TxsRiverRat 10-01-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 881023)
I know you are out there... you know me...we need to make a point of meeting up next season..slalom, wake or ski...let's get together and show them Texans we can have fun too.

What makes you think you can out do the Metroplex Ski Club, best waterski club in the USA?

You'd have huge shoes to fill, buddy!


http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana.gif

88 PS190 10-01-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing (Post 881460)
I saw we get it together now, and have a first meeting at something like the Chicago boat show. (In january)

Thoughts?

Game on that.

TOO-TALL 10-01-2012 08:26 PM

In........

mikeg205 10-01-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxsRiverRat (Post 881463)
What makes you think you can out do the Metroplex Ski Club, best waterski club in the USA?

You'd have huge shoes to fill, buddy!

who said out do...copy man... fake it till you make it...oh and then a competition half way between club locations... :)

mikeg205 10-01-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLR (Post 881402)
I think its a good idea. Who is going to repost this in spring so we get it done?

Me... :D - Don't worry I will repost...and I like the idea of meeting at the boat show... game on!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.