TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Waterskiing & Barefooting (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   First Barefoot behind the 85 S&S (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=49921)

xtnkshun 08-05-2012 09:15 PM

First Barefoot behind the 85 S&S
 
Thanks to all the TT'ers out there who gave me advice and ideas...and to those whose threads I read over and over. With your help, I have her running pretty good. And with the glassy water in the morning, I thought I'd give it a shot. So glad that I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFx9JMFqm20

madcityskier 08-05-2012 09:29 PM

Nice boat, nice run. Was the camera balanced, or did you have an observer?

tex 08-05-2012 09:32 PM

Love the top end of those...and they handle like an f'n go kart!

xtnkshun 08-05-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcityskier (Post 865503)
Nice boat, nice run. Was the camera balanced, or did you have an observer?

Thanks and Thanks.

Its a GoPro with a suction cup mount on the windshield. BEST money I've ever spent on a camera. I love it!

xtnkshun 08-05-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tex (Post 865504)
Love the top end of those...and they handle like an f'n go kart!

Definitely! Only problem is that I am NOT what people are looking at when I go by :)

barefoot 08-05-2012 11:18 PM

Nice run!

Do you have a mirror so he doesn't have to keep looking over his shoulder?

thatsmrmastercraft 08-06-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtnkshun (Post 865506)
Definitely! Only problem is that I am NOT what people are looking at when I go by :)

I have that same problem when I'm out in my boat. Great looking ride!

xtnkshun 08-06-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot (Post 865520)
Nice run!

Do you have a mirror so he doesn't have to keep looking over his shoulder?

Haha. Yeah, it was early and muggy and the front windshield kept fogging up. So he was already standing to see out the front. Was surprised that the GoPro stayed mounted with all the moisture.

xtnkshun 08-06-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft (Post 865534)
I have that same problem when I'm out in my boat. Great looking ride!

Price we pay for having hot women.

JaredOSU 12-18-2012 10:39 PM

Did you do anything to the engine? Or does the 85 S&S have a fast top end?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.