TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General / Other (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Rambo Marine (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=49445)

pflcjl 07-18-2012 04:54 PM

Rambo Marine

I live in Connecticut and have owned 4 MC's over the years and I generally perform my own maintenance and repairs......All I can tell you is that the parts department at Rambo Marine (specifically Lex) is absolutely the best! These guys are knowledgeble and responsive....shipping is reasonable and fast. Hats off to them.....Even though I am located in the Northeast, I still use them for all my parts needs (I'm not saying anything bad about the local MC dealer who also has a great reputation - I just see no need to use someone other than Rambo).

HDAVIS 07-18-2012 08:16 PM

I totally agree. They are the best. They give great advice also. Sometime I read things on this site and am not sure if I agree. I consult them very often. Their service department is top notch. There is nothing they won't do for you. The owner is also great. He is like your best friend. Never met a stranger. GREAT folks.

kjb 07-18-2012 10:27 PM

I agree 100%

east tx skier 07-18-2012 10:35 PM

Fantastic guy, Lex. The genuine article.

76S&S 07-19-2012 08:42 AM

Great group at Rambo, they even helped me diagnose an issue during non-business hours one time.

Sodar 10-11-2012 04:29 PM

Another shoutout for Rambo....

I wish all dealers and parts people were like Lex at Rambo Marine.

The guy is the most genuinely nice and responsive guy I have ever dealt with in the marine industry. I cannot recommend him enough for any difficult or hard to come by parts. He will go the distance for you and will always call you back.

I guess that whole "Southern Hospitality" thing is really true!

Two thumbs up for Lex and Rambo Marine!

jafo9 10-11-2012 04:32 PM

funny, i was complaining the other day how its a 45 minute drive to rambo from my house. i guess i'm just lucky to have them nearby. as several have mentioned above, i've always had a pleasant experience with them.

Double 10-12-2012 10:37 AM

I'm a believer, they have my boat right now :)

Phntmski 10-12-2012 10:44 AM

They, Lex really, have helped me as well. Great dealer.

PT 1999 ProStar 10-12-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pflcjl (Post 859626)
I live in Connecticut and have owned 4 MC's over the years and I generally perform my own maintenance and repairs......All I can tell you is that the parts department at Rambo Marine (specifically Lex) is absolutely the best! These guys are knowledgeble and responsive....shipping is reasonable and fast. Hats off to them.....Even though I am located in the Northeast, I still use them for all my parts needs (I'm not saying anything bad about the local MC dealer who also has a great reputation - I just see no need to use someone other than Rambo).

Like pflcjl I too live in Connecticut and get all my needed parts from Rambo (Lex) and have enjoyed their support and friendly service. Rambo is the way to go!
PT