TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Find A Pull / Give a Pull (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Boat driver/ Skiiers/ Spotters wanted Northern IL (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=48596)

Playing hookie Prostar 190 06-19-2012 11:23 AM

Boat driver/ Skiiers/ Spotters wanted Northern IL

1 Attachment(s)
I have a older mastercraft prostar 190 with a barefoot boom and a skylon. As well as all other types of skis and boards for all skill levels. Im looking for some additions to my ski crew. from beginners to advanced come out and join us. I putting the band back together lol. I like to teach/ train others but, I am in need of a good driver with the barefoot boom so I can ski/ barefoot. My girlfriend needs work and im loosing paticence. I am avail weekends and week day mornings. I'm in the Grayslake IL area 60030.
let me know let's shred some H2o.
Eric Rader
847-370-5629

catf7snopro 06-20-2012 11:46 PM

Good luck finding some one im just a couple hours south of u and have alot of friends but no one ever wants to go out. Were all at that stage getting married and having kids. I have to bug people to go out with me. We could not find no one sunday so me and my brother went out by ourself no spotter. Ridden in a 94 PS 190 on the kankakee River

swatguy 06-21-2012 10:22 PM

I am in Lindenhurst. Hit me up. Daytime is also my time ski and board. As long as u don't mind 2 little ones who are boat professionals at 5-7 we are good to go.

atlfootr 06-22-2012 05:54 PM

I heard in those parts you need a spotter, whereas down here in FL w/ (2) peeps and a mirror your good to go :)

catf7snopro 06-23-2012 12:19 AM

Yes u do have to have a spotter but u have to roll the dice some times if u want to ride. It is a very small part of the river and does not go to far so its kind of low key. Where u from in Fl i have a house in Pompano beach i ride Ski rixen when i come down there.

mikeg205 06-24-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catf7snopro (Post 851052)
Good luck finding some one im just a couple hours south of u and have alot of friends but no one ever wants to go out. Were all at that stage getting married and having kids. I have to bug people to go out with me. We could not find no one sunday so me and my brother went out by ourself no spotter. Ridden in a 94 PS 190 on the kankakee River

Hey cat... Couple of folks down here as well - let me know if you need a spotter...

experienced driver...intermediate skier/beginner wake...

mikeg205 06-24-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playing hookie Prostar 190 (Post 850364)
I have a older mastercraft prostar 190 with a barefoot boom and a skylon. As well as all other types of skis and boards for all skill levels. Im looking for some additions to my ski crew. from beginners to advanced come out and join us. I putting the band back together lol. I like to teach/ train others but, I am in need of a good driver with the barefoot boom so I can ski/ barefoot. My girlfriend needs work and im loosing paticence. I am avail weekends and week day mornings. I'm in the Grayslake IL area 60030.
let me know let's shred some H2o.
Eric Rader
847-370-5629

Weekday mornings would be great - Grayslake is a haul from me...90 minute ride.

Where were you thinking of putting in...

Playing hookie Prostar 190 07-05-2012 12:00 PM

Yes I agree that my friends are getting married and having children, but why give up on the sport? I dont get that waterskiing helps me keep my sanity in this crazy world we live in. thats my .002 cents.

as for the spotter I have skied without using mirrors, how ever I fear the eyes of others on the lake ratting me out.
So I try to keep a spotter avail. But this still does not help me with a driver so I can ski. My Gal Pal and I get into arguements over her crappy driving, she feels that she is doing me a favor by not listening to me and following my instructions so I can barefoot. She doesnt under stand by either going faster or cutting the throttle and turning she has a better chance to hurt me, not save me. I am triing to be supportive and give her tips and guidance but no avail. She cant handle the stress is there is more than 2 other boats on the lake. I did locate a few other skiiers through the BFC and footersedge "find a footer" and we have been doing am runs on Gages Lake, In the 60030 area. I will continue to look for and try to find other skiiers/ drivers who are dedicated to the sport. If you are close to me please contact me . I want to make this a grear year for skiing. and if this drought continues I am going to have some troubles getting on and off the lake (its 2 feet down) so the boat launch is getting tricky.
Thanks to all and good skiing !! =)

Playing hookie Prostar 190 07-05-2012 12:02 PM

Swat guy pm me your phone # thanks.

88 PS190 03-20-2013 06:37 PM

Hey hooie email @ you.