TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Wakesurfing (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Discount Wakesurf Boards (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=46947)

cwoods915 04-19-2012 11:02 AM

Discount Wakesurf Boards

Does anyone know of any good websites/places (live in Nashville, TN) to find a discount wakesurf board?

I currently have a Hyperlite Broadcast 4' 8" that I got off eBay a couple of years ago so I've been looking on there again but the prices aren't any cheaper than anywhere else. Current board is serving me fine (even though it's not mint condition by any means) but some of my fellow boaters have expressed they would like a longer board.

I'm not against a good condition used board or older model either. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

davidstan 05-14-2012 07:39 AM

I tried finding blems and used boards to cut the cost down and gave up. I needed a specific board now so I paid for it. The retailer Towanza said if I could wait till sept I could get a deal :rolleyes:

D3skier 05-14-2012 07:56 AM

I know Carolina Watersports has a couple used boards. Call and ask for Chad for the details.

CLTMC 05-14-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwoods915 (Post 831627)
Does anyone know of any good websites/places (live in Nashville, TN) to find a discount wakesurf board?

I currently have a Hyperlite Broadcast 4' 8" that I got off eBay a couple of years ago so I've been looking on there again but the prices aren't any cheaper than anywhere else. Current board is serving me fine (even though it's not mint condition by any means) but some of my fellow boaters have expressed they would like a longer board.

I'm not against a good condition used board or older model either. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Hyperlite just delivered us a bunch of 2012 blem new SURF boards, we have 2012 Byerly Hazzard 4'8" and 5'4" regular $549.00 blem price $399.00 and 2012 hyperlite Idylwood Regular $549.00 Blem price $399.00 they are going fast!!

Just wanted to throw that our there.

nickespi 05-15-2012 11:16 AM

I've worked with the guys at TNT in Hendersonville. They're pretty solid guys. I bought my X-30 from them and have picked up bindings and other things from them at decent prices. TNTWatersports.com

TheWoons 05-22-2012 03:36 PM

If anyone wants any new Inland Surfer I can hook you up. Shoot me a PM. I setup one of my companies to be a dealer for Inland Surfer Boards :)

jafo9 05-23-2012 03:39 PM

wish i had known about the IS hookup. i just shelled out retail to evo.com. oh well. gotta keep the economy moving.

GregS 06-17-2012 09:29 PM

I just picked up a blue lake...great board...want to pick up a red rocket now. My son loves the Blue Lake

TheWoons 07-16-2012 06:12 PM

I have the hook up for Walker Project boards now as well if anyone is looking for one. PM me.

deminimis 07-16-2012 06:51 PM

I wrote IS and asked that they keep an eye out for me (blem or return). I had a blem (shipping damage) in no time. The "Blem" was a black mark that rubbed right off. I freak'n love Inland Surfer. EVO.com will sometimes have a blem or a good deal on a closeout too. Inf act, my Hyperlite board was a blem.