TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   For Sale: Watersports Equipment (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Connelly Big Daddy Ski-Used Once (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=46586)

bhasser 04-03-2012 09:33 PM

Connelly Big Daddy Ski-Used Once

I bought this ski for my father-in-law, he tried it once and decided his skiing days were over. Here is the info on it from the website. $350 new, looking for best $ offer or trade for a kneeboard, located in Green Bay, WI buyer pays actual shipping costs or arrange to pick up.

Connelly Big Daddy Slalom Ski with Adjustable Binding and Rear Toe Strap

The Big Daddy features all the length and width you could ever need with over 550 square inches of total surface area! This ski was engineered for the super-sized guy in mind. The over 220 lb skier will appreciate the surface area and design that will let them cruise the lake in style. The wide tip and tail, combined with the C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System) allows for effortless and stable deep water starts and a forgiving ride at speeds 28 mph and under. We are so confident that the big guy’s will love this ski that we back the Big Daddy with the Performance Guarantee.

Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), fiberglass wrap, high gloss PBT top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base.

bhasser 04-07-2012 08:09 PM

Price or Trade

Looking for $125 cash or trade for a kneeboard for my son. Would also consider trade for other items of equal value.

FrankSchwab 04-07-2012 09:15 PM

We've got one in the boat, and it's great for:
1. Teaching. New skiers pop right up, and we can pull them a lot slower.
2. Reintroductions. People who haven't skiied in (mumble, mumble) years and aren't real confident love it because they pop right up.

The amazing thing about these skis is how well they ski - it may look like you're skiing on a wakeboard, but when you're on it there's no doubt that you've got a ski under you.

I'd buy it off you for that much as a gift to a friend who takes a lot of people out on his boat and is always borrowing mine, but shipping to Phoenix would probably be prohibitive. Good luck - someone will come by looking for it.

/frank

CruisinGA 04-07-2012 10:47 PM

Put it on ski it again and use lots of descriptive words in the ad. They will leave your ad up forever, great for slow moving items.

jafo9 04-09-2012 09:53 AM

i sent you a pm

bhasser 04-09-2012 07:37 PM

I have received quite a few requests for shipping costs estimates. I am not an expert on shipping these items and I am not sure what it would cost. My zip is 54155, I will gladly package the ski properly and ship it either USPS or UPS. The ski is 67" long I believe and if you put in 12" by 12" by 70" and weight of 15 pounds and your zip code you should be able to calculate the shipping costs. If you have a better way of of shipping please let me know I would be happy to accomodate the lowest cost method for you.

madcityskier 04-09-2012 10:20 PM

I think you will find that it's 69". Do you ever get down to Madison? If so, we could avoid the shipping and I may be interested. Any pics of the ski?

bhasser 04-09-2012 10:41 PM

I don't have any pictures as it is in storage. I will try and get some later this week. I occasionally get to Madison, could meet in Menasha this weekend if interesed.

JohnA 04-24-2012 06:35 AM

is this ski still available?

bhasser 04-26-2012 02:48 PM

Ski

It is still available.