||03-29-2012 09:46 PM
1996 ProStar 205-$11,000 Brentwood, CA
1996 ProStar 205
- 436 Hours
- 275 HP with 1:1
- OJ 13 x 13 x 1 4Force LH Nibral Prop
- Perfect Pass StarGazer
- New Dimension OEM-Style Wakeboard Tower
- Wakeboard Rack on one side
- Ski Rack on the other side
- Alpine iDA-X001 Receiver with Alpine iPod Cable
- Alpine PDX-4.150 Amplifier (4 ch x 150W)
- 2 x Fusion Wake Phoenix Speakers
- Bullet Ski Lines Wakeboard Tower Mirror Bracket
- MasterCraft Tandem Trailer
- Matching Black Boat Cover
Boat is located at in covered, dry storage near Brentwood, CA (The Delta).
Boat itself is extremely well maintained/in great condition (but for the few blemishes listed below). Probably an 8 out of 10 as is. 9.7 out of 10 if blemishes below are addressed.
- Spedo Guages at Driver Console "swing" forward an inch. The lower two screws that ordinarily secure the guages to the driver console have pulled the screw anchors out. Current fix utilizing tape works well, but is cosmetically inferior to replacing the anchors.
- Two dark stains on gray carpet at observers seat.
- Small area of spider crazing in the white gelcoat at bow grab rail.
- Rear bench seat removed/missing (provides better in/out access for skiers; not missed at all).
- Center windscreen removed (provides easier front/back access). Have all parts if reinstall is desired.
- Small area where black paint is worn off windshield brackets.
- Black boat cover in good/fair condition (some discoloration).
- Tandem trailer in good/fair condition.
Serious buyers can call me at 415-771-5380. Leave message.