TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   North East CSX220? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=45783)

holiday13 02-22-2012 09:14 AM

North East CSX220?

I know it is a long shot but are there any CSX220 owners in the NJ NY PA area that wouldn't mind letting me check their boat out (layout and such)? Went to the recent boat show hoping to see one as the CSX seems to fit what the family is looking to do more (wakeboard and fishing) only to find out MC had dropped the CSX line (whoops, hadn't looked into the line for a few years). I have found a couple that interest me but none are in anyway local (closest is a 10+ hour drive). I know the write ups say the wake is phenominal and they ride decent in rougher water, not great but decent, but is really coming down to interior layout for us. I realize the fish-ability of the boat won't be great, but far better then what I have now and I really can't justify having two boats (although believe me I have tried!). If anyone who owns a CSX220 and wouldn't mind showing it to us please let me know, we would be most greatful! Thanks.

Jim@BAWS 02-22-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holiday13 (Post 817769)
I know it is a long shot but are there any CSX220 owners in the NJ NY PA area that wouldn't mind letting me check their boat out (layout and such)? Went to the recent boat show hoping to see one as the CSX seems to fit what the family is looking to do more (wakeboard and fishing) only to find out MC had dropped the CSX line (whoops, hadn't looked into the line for a few years). I have found a couple that interest me but none are in anyway local (closest is a 10+ hour drive). I know the write ups say the wake is phenominal and they ride decent in rougher water, not great but decent, but is really coming down to interior layout for us. I realize the fish-ability of the boat won't be great, but far better then what I have now and I really can't justify having two boats (although believe me I have tried!). If anyone who owns a CSX220 and wouldn't mind showing it to us please let me know, we would be most greatful! Thanks.

I know that there at least 2 in Florida forsale. Drive an X25. Same hull from the rubrail down. The 220CSX is a DD vs a V Drive. GREAT HULL

Jim@BAWS

waterlogged882 03-10-2012 06:16 PM

looking too.

SkiDog 03-10-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterlogged882 (Post 821694)
looking too.

I think there's one for sale here in South Ga. too.

edeckerpc 03-18-2012 02:29 PM

2007 Csx220

I've been off this board for about a year and just logging back in now. I have a CSX220 and now live in NJ. Unfortunately the boat is still in GA right now. I need to get back down and tow it up. Just relocated at the end of last season and haven't gotten around to it yet. Starting to warm up and getting the itch.

I expect to have it up here in before Memorial day. Trying to figure out where I want to put it. I don't live far from Lake Hopatcong and my family has a place in LBI. Not sure about running it in salt water though.

Once I get it up here, I've got no problem taking you out.

Jerseydave 03-18-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edeckerpc (Post 823347)
I've been off this board for about a year and just logging back in now. I have a CSX220 and now live in NJ. Unfortunately the boat is still in GA right now. I need to get back down and tow it up. Just relocated at the end of last season and haven't gotten around to it yet. Starting to warm up and getting the itch.

I expect to have it up here in before Memorial day. Trying to figure out where I want to put it. I don't live far from Lake Hopatcong and my family has a place in LBI. Not sure about running it in salt water though.

Once I get it up here, I've got no problem taking you out.

I'm friends with holiday13, so he will be glad to hear you have a CSX220 that you are bringing to NJ. :)

If you're looking to wakeboard, Lake Hopatcong is ok but really crowded on weekends. We ride the Delaware river in Florence which is excellent. Depending on where you live in NJ, you may only be 1 hour from our spot. I would be glad to show you the river if you want, I have an X-star and have been on that river for 30+ years. The ramp is great, and only $50/season if you reside in NJ. (as per your boat and trailer registration)

Oh and if you fish, the striper fishing on the river is really excellent early in the season starting in April.

Welcome to NJ! (we are not all guido d-bags!) :D

Waterski-Marcoisland 03-18-2012 05:01 PM

One of my clients here in FL just decided to sell his. Its in great condition, I post pics soon.
Has many options...

holiday13 03-19-2012 10:20 AM

Edeckerpc, sent you a PM, would be awesome if you wouldn't mind me checking the boat out when you get it up here!

holiday13 07-03-2012 11:33 AM

Bumping back up, still considering and can't find any local to look at. Thanks