TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Trailers (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   2000 Trailer (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=31110)

sacscubainstr 07-10-2009 10:27 AM

2000 Trailer
 
My leaf spring broke on my 2000 trailer. I need to find a replacement, but I have no idea where to start or who made the trailer. This is the same trailer that had the recall for painted hub back in 2001.

I would like to purchase them soon as I am losing a weekend as it is.

TMCNo1 07-10-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacscubainstr (Post 613122)
My leaf spring broke on my 2000 trailer. I need to find a replacement, but I have no idea where to start or who made the trailer. This is the same trailer that had the recall for painted hub back in 2001.

I would like to purchase them soon as I am losing a weekend as it is.

Most any local trailer repair/build shop will have replacements, check yellow pages for spring rebuilders and or here, http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w..._166839+166842.
Take the entire spring set with you when you go for comparison and maybe it has some numbers on it for reference.

mcmx2 07-10-2009 11:01 AM

I had a spring break on a 1989 190 trailer and the only place I could find one was Northern tool. They had them in stock. I would replace both sides while you are at it.

Ric 07-10-2009 01:50 PM

if it is an mc trailer, they had a recall on the springs in 2000... talk to your dealer. they may have the exact springs you need

André 07-10-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ric (Post 613211)
if it is an mc trailer, they had a recall on the springs in 2000... talk to your dealer. they may have the exact springs you need

Exactly what i was thinking!
Good post ric,you should come here more often!:)
We miss you!:(

Ric 07-10-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by André (Post 613213)
Exactly what i was thinking!
Good post ric,you should come here more often!:)
We miss you!:(

Well I miss you too andre. not in a gay way


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.