TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fake-A-Lake? (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=23800)

JSimons 05-29-2008 03:14 PM

Fake-A-Lake?
 
Where is the opening on the hull of my '96 Mastercraft Maristar 225 LT-1 to hook up a "fake a lake" device to run the boat out of the water?

And, Where would I be able to find instructions for changing the impeller pump? Where is the impeller pump located on this boat?

Thanks

#47of100TeamMC 05-29-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSimons (Post 497414)
Where is the opening on the hull of my '96 Mastercraft Maristar 225 LT-1 to hook up a "fake a lake" device to run the boat out of the water?

And, Where would I be able to find instructions for changing the impeller pump? Where is the impeller pump located on this boat?

Thanks

The opening should be near the rear of the boat, it should have a silver cap that reads "G-A-S". Good luck!:cool:

sdesmond 05-29-2008 03:25 PM

Did you try doing a search for any of this info?

JSimons 05-29-2008 03:27 PM

Yep, tried several searches... haven't found anything specific to this boat :(

wakeX2wake 05-29-2008 03:27 PM

on our '94 225 VRS it's covered by a bunk... you have to get down behind the engine and find the raw water line (should be labeled) coming into the engine and hook up water hose to that... terribly inconvenient placement of bunks on trailer... your may be different... but if you don't see it... that's probably the case as on ours

Willski 05-29-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #47of100TeamMC (Post 497417)
The opening should be near the rear of the boat, it should have a silver cap that reads "G-A-S". Good luck!:cool:

That is just not nice!! Opening should be on the bottom with some type of strainer covering it.

JSimons 05-29-2008 03:41 PM

Do any of you know where I can find an owners manual for this boat? Mastercraft's website conveniently doesn't have one... The ones they have are all for the direct drive, not the V drive, I can't find anything for the VRS.

TMCNo1 05-29-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSimons (Post 497429)
Do any of you know where I can find an owners manual for this boat? Mastercraft's website conveniently doesn't have one... The ones they have are all for the direct drive, not the V drive, I can't find anything for the VRS.


This MariStar manual should work or at least be very, very close or simular,http://www.mastercraft.com/manuals/1...l-MariStar.pdf

I need a vacation!

NU-skier 05-29-2008 04:05 PM

Thread on options available

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ht=fake-a-lake


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.