TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   MC Owners in GA. (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=1164)

atlfootr 11-23-2004 02:34 PM

MC Owners in GA.

Looking for any MC Owners in GA, near Lanier.

dmac 12-10-2004 04:53 PM

NE, Lake Burton near Clayton. Looks like we are it for the state.

atlfootr 12-10-2004 05:36 PM

MC's in GA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmac

Looks like it is right :eek: Not sure what that says for the local dealer sales from JOA, kinda dissapointed :rant:

Nevertheless, would you like to get together this month and hit the waters? :D Let me know, I'm game :eek3:

Cousin_Jeff 12-10-2004 06:33 PM

I am in Marietta very close to JOA. Typically ski during the week at Allatoona but go several different places on the weekends.

dmac 12-10-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin_Jeff
I am in Marietta very close to JOA. Typically ski during the week at Allatoona but go several different places on the weekends.

To be able to spend the weekdays on the water, what a treat that would be.

dmac 12-10-2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlfootr
Looks like it is right :eek: Not sure what that says for the local dealer sales from JOA, kinda dissapointed :rant:

Nevertheless, would you like to get together this month and hit the waters? :D Let me know, I'm game :eek3:

I will probably not be able to get on the water until spring. From a work standpoint this is a bit of a crunch time, end of the quarter/year you know. Then, when I am able to free up weekends in January I will be heading up to the house at Burton to attend to additional chores. I want to dig out the slip a bit because I had a cradle system built in September and we need a little more depth in a couple of spots. But, we will stay in touch.

dmac 12-10-2004 07:29 PM

Jeff - meant to mention that I love your color scheme, the red & tan is sweet.

It would be nice to see some JOA participation locally.

Cousin_Jeff 12-11-2004 07:44 AM

DMAC, I live about 15 minutes from Allatoona Landing so I can be floating 30 mins after leaving my house. Not trying to rub it in, but it is very nice to go have a couple of sunset runs after a day at work. On the weekends, it is way to croweded at Allatoona so we take advantage of no one being there during the week when we can.

Thanks for the compliments on the boat. We love this boat and look forward to having it for a long time.

MarkL 12-11-2004 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmac

No, there are others. Just slow to post or not on the site. I'm on Lake Russell. There are two others there as well. I occassionally see a few on Hartwell.

dmac 12-11-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin_Jeff
On the weekends, it is way to croweded at Allatoona so we take advantage of no one being there during the week when we can.

Thanks for the compliments on the boat. We love this boat and look forward to having it for a long time.

I know what you mean about the crowded weekends, I would avoid then as well. Nice being that close to the ramp. As for the MC, I intend to hang on to mine for a good long time as well.