TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Illinois River Rats meet AUG 10th (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=56468)

Traxx822 08-03-2013 09:40 AM

Illinois River Rats meet AUG 10th
 
Guys, Just throwing up a thread to remind everyone in the ChicagoLand area and beyond to attend our meeting in Morris Aug 10th Next Saturday.

I know MikeG and I will be there.

PM one of us to get a phone numbers exchanged and we can get the rest of the info to you.

Rockman 08-03-2013 10:16 AM

Sent a pm...

Traxx822 08-03-2013 10:22 AM

Got it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

TOO-TALL 08-03-2013 08:05 PM

in......If anyone needs a ride.I'll have my boat.Not sure my crew will make it.Shoot me a pm.

swatguy 08-03-2013 09:57 PM

What time you guys thinking? Also has the launch been full up with any regularity this season in the afternoon?

Traxx822 08-03-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swatguy (Post 963688)
What time you guys thinking? Also has the launch been full up with any regularity this season in the afternoon?

I'll be down there around 10-11.

Not sure about launch, or how busy it will be. I never launch in Morris.

In fact I hate launching.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Rockman 08-04-2013 10:40 AM

We have only launched in Morris and it has been fine. No backups and no issues.

Traxx822 08-04-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockman (Post 963792)
We have only launched in Morris and it has been fine. No backups and no issues.

Cool. I hate launching my boat so much I have been debating just going through the lock since I'm just one lock upriver.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Traxx822 08-04-2013 01:19 PM

Anyone know the water temp at morris right now?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mikeg205 08-04-2013 01:28 PM

down river is 80... :)

cbryan70 08-04-2013 09:13 PM

Where is the launch in morris?

mikeg205 08-05-2013 12:18 AM

rt 47 and washington street - stratton st park

http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt...atton/home.htm

swatguy 08-05-2013 07:15 PM

Thanks. It's a really nice ramp facility and pretty well organized.

Traxx822 08-05-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swatguy (Post 964287)
Thanks. It's a really nice ramp facility and pretty well organized.

Good to know. Cause now that I think of it I haven't actually launched there only drove by it from the river after coming through the locks.

What bars or restaurants are on that side that we can stop at?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mikeg205 08-05-2013 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay let's get a count of who's coming... this saturday aug 10.

here's luanch...

http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt...atton/home.htm -

Trent - you going to come thru the lock?

Here's the beach location... it's just down river from the ramp at morris - it will be the first beach on the south side of the channel. probably 2 miles down river - you'll pass some campers on the north side then an island, can't miss the beach - lot's of boats always there...my cell 602 319 - 7014.

I plan on being there around 11:00am with the better half. :)

Traxx822 08-05-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 964322)
Okay let's get a count of who's coming... this saturday aug 10.

here's luanch...

http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt...atton/home.htm -

Trent - you going to come thru the lock?

Here's the beach location... it's just down river from the ramp at morris - it will be the first beach on the south side of the channel. probably 2 miles down river - you'll pass some campers on the north side then an island, can't miss the beach - lot's of boats always there...my cell 602 319 - 7014.

I plan on being there around 11:00am with the better half. :)

Probably not through the lock this time. Weekends are iffy and at later in the evening can be troublesome. So to thwart getting stuck down below with no trailer I'll just pull out and tow down to the launch in my ugly A$$ trailer.

I better not get flack on my trailer or bottom scum either :D

mikeg205 08-05-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 964334)
Probably not through the lock this time. Weekends are iffy and at later in the evening can be troublesome. So to thwart getting stuck down below with no trailer I'll just pull out and tow down to the launch in my ugly A$$ trailer.

I better not get flack on my trailer or bottom scum either :D

ooo now - you will ;)

Tristar Racing 08-05-2013 10:44 PM

I will be there.

88 PS190 08-06-2013 11:48 PM

I'm also planning on being there!

Not hauling boat - Too-Tall count me as crew for atleast part of the day.

mikeg205 08-06-2013 11:53 PM

Cool - we'll have some extra's for some water sports... DNR has been out a lot... we need pictures and videos to post - I can do some edits. :)

Traxx822 08-08-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg205 (Post 964998)
Cool - we'll have some extra's for some water sports... DNR has been out a lot... we need pictures and videos to post - I can do some edits. :)

Sports. ..... I plan to relax.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

TOO-TALL 08-08-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 PS190 (Post 964995)
I'm also planning on being there!

Not hauling boat - Too-Tall count me as crew for atleast part of the day.

You still planning on coming out? Some of my crew have backed out

Rockman 08-09-2013 08:07 AM

Troy,

We will have a few extras in our boat if you need a spotter or driver.

What time you heading down?

Traxx822 08-09-2013 09:01 AM

I'm bringing 3 so I'm legal!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mikeg205 08-09-2013 12:28 PM

See y'all tomorrow... !!! :)

TOO-TALL 08-09-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockman (Post 966366)
Troy,

We will have a few extras in our boat if you need a spotter or driver.

What time you heading down?

We had four now down to two.......I'LL be there around 10ish.

Rockman 08-09-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOO-TALL (Post 966690)
We had four now down to two.......I'LL be there around 10ish.

Good deal.

TOO-TALL 08-09-2013 08:57 PM

Whats the name of the launch?

TOO-TALL 08-09-2013 09:06 PM

got it....

Traxx822 08-09-2013 09:16 PM

Looks like just me and the lady. Had two bail as well Troy. I just don't get it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mikeg205 08-09-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 966755)
Looks like just me and the lady. Had two bail as well Troy. I just don't get it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

HEy chillin' on the river is hard work... ;)

cbryan70 08-09-2013 09:54 PM

We are still 50/50. If we make it down it will be a little later

Rockman 08-09-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 966755)
Looks like just me and the lady. Had two bail as well Troy. I just don't get it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quality over quantity. We will have fun!:D

Rockman 08-09-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbryan70 (Post 966761)
We are still 50/50. If we make it down it will be a little later

Hope to see ya!

88 PS190 08-09-2013 11:05 PM

I'm still planning on being there, worked till 730 to clear my work, so at the moment no am work.

As long as that holds as of ~830 am - I will be out.

Traxx822 08-09-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 PS190 (Post 966791)
I'm still planning on being there, worked till 730 to clear my work, so at the moment no am work.

As long as that holds as of ~830 am - I will be out.

Over achiever. :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Traxx822 08-09-2013 11:19 PM

We will be there 11 ish so meet at the beech. Save some spots guys. Park like an a hole. You own an MC they already assume it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

cbryan70 08-09-2013 11:57 PM

My biggest issue is launching the boat and retrieving with just me and the wife. How are the docks by the launch? How is the boat traffic on the river the s&s does NOT like waves lol

Rockman 08-10-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88 PS190 (Post 966791)
I'm still planning on being there, worked till 730 to clear my work, so at the moment no am work.

As long as that holds as of ~830 am - I will be out.

Sweet!:D

Rockman 08-10-2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traxx822 (Post 966795)
We will be there 11 ish so meet at the beech. Save some spots guys. Park like an a hole. You own an MC they already assume it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I will just put out both booms, that will save 2 spots for sure.;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.


2018