TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   Ballast (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Mastercraft X2 2007 Ballast timers removal (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=65381)

GaSs_ZA 02-11-2015 12:56 AM

Mastercraft X2 2007 Ballast timers removal
 
Hi guys,

Could anybody give me some info on this,

I have a 2007 X2 and would like to just delete the timers.

Could I purchase one of these boxes? Would they just plug in or will this not work?

http://greatlakesskipper.com/masterc...-control-panel

Jayhawk 02-11-2015 01:06 AM

Send tr6coug a PM: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=50038

tr6coug 02-16-2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaSs_ZA (Post 1114588)
Hi guys,

Could anybody give me some info on this,

I have a 2007 X2 and would like to just delete the timers.

Could I purchase one of these boxes? Would they just plug in or will this not work?

http://greatlakesskipper.com/masterc...-control-panel

That is from an earlier version of ballast control. You could retrofit that to a '07 X2, but its not going to be plug & play compatible. There would be some re-wiring of the switch connectors.

CantRepeat 02-16-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaSs_ZA (Post 1114588)
Hi guys,

Could anybody give me some info on this,

I have a 2007 X2 and would like to just delete the timers.

Could I purchase one of these boxes? Would they just plug in or will this not work?

http://greatlakesskipper.com/masterc...-control-panel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawk (Post 1114589)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr6coug (Post 1115978)
That is from an earlier version of ballast control. You could retrofit that to a '07 X2, but its not going to be plug & play compatible. There would be some re-wiring of the switch connectors.

As stated that link to GLS is a bank of relays and you are far better off sending your timers to tr6coug and getting them reprogrammed. It will be a much simpler solution for you.

BrooksfamX2 02-16-2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantRepeat (Post 1115986)
................. you are far better off sending your timers to tr6coug and getting them reprogrammed. It will be a much simpler solution for you.

I agree, had mine done and they work great.

snork 02-16-2015 07:42 PM

^^same here^^

ttu 02-16-2015 07:54 PM

i also did and great service!

tr6coug 02-17-2015 05:55 PM

Thanks for the great feedback!

ssnaples 03-03-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttu (Post 1116038)
i also did and great service!

Agreed :)

02ProstarSammyD 03-03-2015 11:16 AM

I'll give another rep on tr6. Got mine squared away and fast.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.


2018