TeamTalk

TeamTalk (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/index.php)
-   MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Buckeye Bash 8 - August 11-13 (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=79084)

93Prostar190 04-04-2017 09:58 AM

Buckeye Bash 8 - August 11-13

(mods please make sticky - and you can "un"-sticky 6 and 7 if you like)

Hi folks - "The Ocho!" is here ... Buckeye Bash 8!!!!!

This year will be even more EPIC than year's past. A Friday kneeboard competition has been thrown down and will be organized and run by Ron Hallock .... prizes guaranteed.

Saturday and Sunday will be back in full form. Mattscraft will take rig pics again this year for the famous "Best Rig", "Coolest Crew" and other coveted prizes.

We have other awesome plans in the works, a great evening on Saturday night with plenty of giveaways for everyone.

for those of you that are new to the Bash -
Friday - is the mellow day as people arrive into town and have fun .. the lake is usually empty and we may even have a clinic arranged by then by a pro rider or skier, more on that soon. The Reservoir is calm and our new improved slalom course will be there for course skiing all day.
Friday evening - is known for great fun and the making of some hangovers or 2 ....
Saturday - big day on the water, a tie up or 2 will form and plenty of water time for everyone.
Saturday evening - we will go to the local eatery and park the boats and enjoy some patio time with live music, volleyball and good times.
Sunday - for the brave, we have the lake to ourselves. enjoy the time on the water, and we all hate to say good bye. This year we will not head-butt surfboards.

Boathouse at Tri-Lakes will come through with some awesome boats again!!!
You can also check out our Facebook pages - www.facebook.com/mcbuckeyebash

Double D 04-04-2017 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes!!! New year, new engine, ready for a great summer and great event!!

trickskier 04-04-2017 06:01 PM

This is an AWESOME event and you guys are GREAT!!! Hope to make it again this year!!!

flyguy570 04-04-2017 07:01 PM

Hope to make it out this year. The kneeboard competition sounds like it could be fun/funny!

hondaprlud 04-04-2017 08:07 PM

Stoked for the Ocho!

Mgboyd25 04-05-2017 06:59 AM

Tommy and I will be camping out at Alum again!! I can't wait! I know a special someone who is turning 30 that weekend also!!

Double D 04-05-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgboyd25 (Post 1330362)
Tommy and I will be camping out at Alum again!! I can't wait! I know a special someone who is turning 30 that weekend also!!

Well, that sure as heck isn't me.. Do we need to guess?

jkski 04-05-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double D (Post 1330382)
Well, that sure as heck isn't me.. Do we need to guess?

I will give you a hint......this person is a Buckeye Bash entertainer who is awaiting his invite to be on "Dancing with the Stars"!

Double D 04-05-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkski (Post 1330445)
I will give you a hint......this person is a Buckeye Bash entertainer who is awaiting his invite to be on "Dancing with the Stars"!

That was too easy!!

jkski 04-05-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double D (Post 1330464)
That was too easy!!

Well......you are 50 now and I was not certain if the weekends festivities had diminished your brain power so I thought it best not to chance!!!